Mountain Project Logo

Seeking partner for moderate alpine missions in NM, CO, and eventually beyond!

Original Post
ramaryanarnet Mulnick · · portland,or · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 25

Hey hey! I moved to Taos NM from the PNW last fall. I'm just getting acquainted with the options for mountain missions in this zone. Open to driving up into CO or other spots not too much further. Ive been on hiatus for the past year but was breaking into leading 5.10 trad at that point. Have led multi pitch trad routes in Red Rocks, Jtree, and the north cascades. I'm into moving fast and light. Some of my immediate ideas are traversing the Little Bear/Blanca peaks, Ellingwood Arete/Ledges on Crestone Needle, and or a link up in the Crestone zone, Sandia mtn multi pitch routes, other ideas are a bit further away.. Anyone interested?
Ryan

Ted Waruszewski · · Albuquerque, NM · Joined Apr 2006 · Points: 5

I’m down for some trad climbing as well as traveling for specific routes/destinations.  I’ve climbed here in the Sandias mostly but have dozens of routes from Red Rocks, Seneca, Gunks and Andirondaks under my belt. I’ve led trad into 10’s as well. Give me a call. 505-269-9615

Eric Bowes · · Los Alamos, NM · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 873

Ryan, it sounds like we're in similar positions. I live in Los Alamos. I'm coming off some injuries and a long break, but im very motivated. Do you want to get out for a chill day (a scramble, maybe?) on Saturday?

Hit me up and let's get out sometime.

505 500 6309

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Arizona & New Mexico Partners
Post a Reply to "Seeking partner for moderate alpine missions in…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started