Mountain Project Logo

Western slopes partner Jan-March

Original Post
Natalie Bennett · · Boulder, CO · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 5

Hi there! Moving to the western slopes for the winter and looking for partners for those nice sunny days when you don't feel like skiing! If you're around and want to climb in No Name, Main Elk or down in Escalante, let me know! Climb Sport around 5.10 and Trad 5.7/5.8, have full rack.
- Nat 

Trenton Wise · · Montrose, CO · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Hey there, you are more than welcome to join my partner and I climb when we can get out. You can contact me 720-388-5603.

Mikey Likesmtns · · Bellingham, WA · Joined Sep 2019 · Points: 0

Frequent main elk most weeks , looking for some mix up , hit me up!
Hi Natalie I live in the roaring fork valley and have been climbing less than a year.  I too am a 5/10 climber , went to main elk today it was beautiful,  might go back friday if i can find someone . Let me know if your interested. 9704566473

Ashley Loza · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2018 · Points: 0

Hey Natalie! I’m thinking to move to Western Slope in February and would love to climb! I climb in the same sport range but have not trad led at all (but am willing to learn!) let me know if you’d want to meet up:)

Adam Hallin · · Grand Junction, CO · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 10

Hey, I live in Grand Junction and am always looking for more climbing partners. I get out to all the crags you mentioned.. Unaweep canyon also has some fantastic trad climbing. Hit me up if you'd like to climb sometime. 480-678-1111

Trenton Wise · · Montrose, CO · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Adam,  have you been to unaweep lately, I’ve been wanting to get up there but unsure with the snow we’ve had, nine mile hill the grit wall in particular. Also have you climbed in palisade on the great concavity area?

Adam Hallin · · Grand Junction, CO · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 10
Trenton Wise wrote: Adam,  have you been to unaweep lately, I’ve been wanting to get up there but unsure with the snow we’ve had, nine mile hill the grit wall in particular. Also have you climbed in palisade on the great concavity area?

I've been out of town for the past few weeks so I have no idea on conditions.. I'd bet it's pretty frigid right now up there and doesn't look like temps are getting any better in the next couple weeks unfortunately. I have not climbed at the great concavity.. I had no idea there was climbing up by Mt. Garfield. Looks interesting shall we say lol

Alex Goldsmith · · Aspen, CO · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

Hey! Have just moved back to RFV from NZ and also looking for partners. Psyched on rock, ice, mountains, and ski touring. Have double rack, experience, and a head for safety. Anyone keen to climb shoot me a message

Natalie Bennett · · Boulder, CO · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 5

Wow guys, I am a downright idiot! I thought Mtn Project would shoot me an email when someone responds but turns out that is not the case! And I have only been using Mtn Project on the app where you don't see messages :( Anywho, headed to Escalante this upcoming Tuesday-Thursday so if you're interested in joining, DM me or send me a text 303-875--6637 :) 

Erik ercheslock@gmail.com · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2019 · Points: 0

I live in New castle. Trad, ice, but I can do sport since that's the elk way. Just started leading but I free solo wi4 ice. Always looking for a new partner. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Western slopes partner Jan-March"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started