Mountain Project Logo

FS: Black Totem!! SOLD And Dragonfly Cams PRICE DROP

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Daniel Melnyk · · Covina · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 50

$70 for the totem. Used but in good condition. No falls
$50 for each Dragonfly. Red and yellow placed a few times. No falls

shipping is $5 each. Cheaper shipping if multiple cams cams purchased together

Dan B · · California · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 305

I’ll take the black! 

Caleb Mallory · · AMGA Certified Rock Guide; PNW · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 425

If for some reason Dan changes his mind I’ll take the totem! Haha. 

Dragonflies still available 

Dan B · · California · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 305

Eeh I appreciate the notification but I'm fine buying it here. 

Erik Strand · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2019 · Points: 0

You can also buy brand new dragonflys for cheaper currently 

Tim Gruber · · Denver, CO · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0
Erik Strand wrote: You can also buy brand new dragonflys for cheaper currently 

Link?

https://www.gearexpress.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Cams

$56 each, which is less than the $58 he had these at, and still less than the $60 that is expected for shipping. 
EFS · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2012 · Points: 160

gotta love the ones who shit on for sale threads.......doucheyness at its finest....if you feel the need to be "helpful", why not message the op and let them know instead of taking a dump on their post.....

Nick Haha · · Choosing the path less trav… · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 365

Erik Strand-  don’t you have anything else better to do than to try and block this guy from selling stuff.  Don’t be a dick

Thomas Claiborne · · Flagstaff · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 41

So I'm assuming the black totem sold?

I mean. I tried buying them off this guy a couple weeks ago and he never answered my messages. It's just odd he's even selling them, I figured they got sold.

One is sold but I’m gonna sell my other one, so it’s available

Erik Strand wrote: I mean. I tried buying them off this guy a couple weeks ago and he never answered my messages. It's just odd he's even selling them, I figured they got sold.

There's no info or anything on your account so maybe I didn't trust doing business with you.

Green dragonfly is sold

Daniel Melnyk wrote:

There's no info or anything on your account so maybe I didn't trust doing business with you.

1 yes there is, there's multiple accounts of me buying things on here. I just don't use the app itself unless its to find routes

2. That's a super bogus excuse since I would be the one sending the money. I, not you, would have to trust that you actually send gear (and that you are honest with it's condition)

1.  I have no knowledge of those transactions so would you mind providing documentation? Your person emails between other MP members aren’t listed on here. Much appreciated

2. With PayPal it’s easy for the buyer to to claim they got had and get a refund.

Haha why are you so mad I didn’t sell you the cams?

1. I'm not mad at all bud. I also haven't seen or heard of that happening here and it's probably easy to fight if you keep the shipping info/evidence
  2. It's easy to see that I've posted and talked with other users about buying things on the forums itself. This is a new account with little info, so maybe you didn't actually go on my old one??

It’s obvious you don’t know a lot about PayPal.

Lots of people say they’ll buy or do certain things in the forum. That’s not evidence of a completed transaction. Why are you using a new account? That seems sketchy.

MisterE Wolfe · · Grass Valley, CA · Joined Dec 2007 · Points: 8,092

That plush leather though... Money!

Old acct won't let me get emails from people since it's linked to my Facebook(which is linked to a email I literally cannot access), so I made a new one because I got tired of asking people to text me and hoping they do, I missed some newish BD ultralights for $25 a piece because of it. Does that excuse please you mr.nazi?

I prefer Venmo, works just fine and I have never experienced a case of PayPal fraud and I don't know anyone who has either.

Also still not an excuse for you saying my account has no history. My last account definitely has history, so I assume you used this accounts lack of info as an attempted excuse for your poor manners when it comes to responding

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.