Mountain Project Logo

Great Online Deals of 2019

Anson __ · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2019 · Points: 0

If you sign up for Blue Ice emails you get another 20% off on top of the 30% off with their BLUEFRIDAY2019 code. So if you want a new ultralight harness for $50 now is the time...

Choss Connoisseur · · SLC · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 15
Anson __ wrote: If you sign up for Blue Ice emails you get another 20% off on top of the 30% off with their BLUEFRIDAY2019 code. So if you want a new ultralight harness for $50 now is the time...

I must be blind..where do you sign up for the emails? 

Anson __ · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2019 · Points: 0
Choss Connoisseur wrote:

I must be blind..where do you sign up for the emails? 

I think the modal might only show up for "new" users...Open a new tab in incognito mode, make sure ad blockers are turned off...comes up for me still!

Got an Addax for less than 60 shipped, wild.
Anson __ wrote:

I think the modal might only show up for "new" users...Open a new tab in incognito mode, make sure ad blockers are turned off...comes up for me still!

Got an Addax for less than 60 shipped, wild.

Got it! Good lookin out

Matt N · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2010 · Points: 415
TC Pro $112 in 41.5 or 45 only
code "CYBER30"

or $102 with extra $10 off referral link
almost forgot, 8% with AJ another referral, for $5

less than $100 - act now if they fit you! (looks like 1 in each size)

also applies to other items - could be a pair of Miura that fit ya there as well: https://www.leftlanesports.com/Search.aspx?l=00280127502900000000&pn=1 
Mitch Monty · · Raleigh, NC · Joined Oct 2019 · Points: 0
Matt N wrote: 

Beware: AJ has been gypping me on Leftlane orders. Not a guaranteed cash back option when using any Leftlane codes. YMMV
Ryan Stenson · · San Francisco, CA · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 5

Long shot, but anyone have a BD friends and family code available? Need to finally get an avy bag for myself (set on the fan-driven jetforce), so the discount would be killer.

Ryan Stenson wrote: Long shot, but anyone have a BD friends and family code available? Need to finally get an avy bag for myself, so the discount would be killer.

Wilderness Exchange has some great deals on avy packs

chris blatchley · · woodinville, wa · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 6
Ryan Stenson wrote: Long shot, but anyone have a BD friends and family code available? Need to finally get an avy bag for myself, so the discount would be killer.

if you're a current aac member, BCA is 40% off and Mammut is 45 or so.

Seigi K · · Berkeley, CA · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 96
Matt N wrote: TC Pro $112 in 41.5 or 45 only
code "CYBER30"

also applies to other items - could be a pair of Miura that fit ya there as well: https://www.leftlanesports.com/Search.aspx?l=00280127502900000000&pn=1 

thanks Matt, referral going your way.

EFS · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2012 · Points: 160
Daniel Cortes · · Bogota, CO · Joined May 2019 · Points: 0
Matt N wrote: TC Pro $112 in 41.5 or 45 only
code "CYBER30"

Thanks Matt! I was actually looking for the Miuras and combining the discounts this is the best deal I found, I went with the woman's version but hopefully they'll fit well.

Another referral going your way!
John Nguyen · · SLC, UT · Joined May 2019 · Points: 168
Genie Genie · · In A Bottle · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0
John Nguyen wrote: $49 grigri + $13 shipping

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum. that's a banger.

Chris Jones · · Winston-Salem, NC · Joined May 2018 · Points: 200

Campsaver has DMM 5 trad alpha draws for $107.62. use coupon code 2dayairship for free two day shipping.  

Matt N · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2010 · Points: 415
Chris Jones wrote: Campsaver has DMM 5 trad alpha draws for $107.62. use coupon code 2dayairship for free two day shipping.  

If price matters more than shipping speed, buy from their sister site - opticsplanet, WORK7 gets you 5% off

Shaniac · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 24
John Nguyen wrote: $49 grigri + $13 shipping

If it seems too good to be true, do your research first. That linked site has the same template of all the similar scam-my ones. Not saying it is, just do your research if the price is THAT low. Good luck all. 

Plus: Spot Gen3 GPS messenger or $100
https://www.rei.com/product/860469/spot-gen3-satellite-gps-messenger
Genie Genie · · In A Bottle · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0
Shaniac wrote:

If it seems too good to be true, do your research first. That linked site has the same template of all the similar scam-my ones. Not saying it is, just do your research if the price is THAT low. Good luck all. 

Plus: Spot Gen3 GPS messenger or $100
https://www.rei.com/product/860469/spot-gen3-satellite-gps-messenger

Someone mentioned about Backpacking United possibly being a scam, but I believe that someone ordered an item (actually IIRC it was a grigri) and item as described arrived but shipping took longer? 

Aidan Raviv · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 95
gumbie gene wrote:

Someone mentioned about Backpacking United possibly being a scam, but I believe that someone ordered an item (actually IIRC it was a grigri) and item as described arrived but shipping took longer? 

That someone was me. It took about a month because they didn't have the stock they said they did then there was some confusion with shipping. Their CS is nice but overall I can't guarantee the reliability if you need it quickly. Also worth noting someone else said they bought a regular grigri and got a plus, which they were happy about but others might not be. All this being said, I just finished placing another order with them. 

Edit to add: when you check out, sometimes the prices are actually in Euros and not dollars (even though it says $), so the subtotal will increase when you actually pay.
Steve Shen · · Richland, WA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0
gumbie gene wrote:

I can confirm Backpacking United is legit; I ordered a rope from them from a link in this thread a while back. Took two weeks to receive it, but did. Others did too.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Climbing Gear Discussion
Post a Reply to "Great Online Deals of 2019"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started