Mountain Project Logo

Barely used arc-teryx harness-SOLD

Original Post
Ivan-Tycho Swart · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2019 · Points: 11

I bought the arc-tryx fl-365 a size too big(medium). Barely used before buying size small.
I’ll give it to you for $100 which is the price of a new #6!!
Woooo offwidth. Let me know

Thomas G. · · SLC, UT · Joined Feb 2010 · Points: 195

Potentially interested. What's your waist size, out of curiosity?

My waist is a little below 30”

Still looking for someone. Willing to negotiate price!

Emory Clark · · Barnstead, NH · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 30

PMed

Michael Vaill · · Yosemite Valley · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 74

How did the small fit? I’m the same size and wasn’t sure if I should get the S or XS

Christian Hesch · · Morro Bay · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 55

fwiw, I have this in a M and it fits pretty well, I'm a 32 and I could prob still wear it at 31, but not 30 (as OP mentioned). it would fit *perfect* at a 33-34 waist, but the excess cinching of the waist strap hasn't bothered me yet, even on 15 pitch climbs. If you're a 30, the S *has* to fit, one would assume the XS is significantly smaller.

Nate Mech · · Lakewood, CO · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

I have a 32" waist and tried on the M and S. I went with the small, and I'm glad I did. Leg loops fit, but I don't have much adjustability there.

Amazing harness tho, good for sport and trad

Hiro Protagonist · · Colorado · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 290

FWIW, if you're on the edge of men's sizing, you might be in the middle of the range for women's.   31 pants usually fit me best, I am using a women's medium.

Mike Dahlquist · · Oakland, CA · Joined May 2015 · Points: 176

Hiro, how are the leg loops on the women's M?  I've got a 31" waist and some pretty meaty hamhocks; the men's S was too snug in the legs and waist but the M too loose.  I have an older version in M and I swear the new ones fit looser.

Hiro Protagonist · · Colorado · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 290

Mike - I have the purple harness from 4-5 years ago - I guess it's the 385a.

The leg loops are adjustable diameter, the range seems pretty good, you might just have to try that part out to see if it fits you and leaves enough space for winter clothes (if you're into that).  For me, both waist and legs turned out great for being able to wear both in the summer and with ice climbing layers.

I've got the non-adjustable leg loops and now that I've had them will never go back to adjustable ones...now I just need to find some that fit.  Probably still worth trying the women's version, thanks!

Andrew Rice · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 11

According to an Arcteryx rep I spoke with the women's sizing is just the pairing of the waistband from one size with the leg loops from the next size up. So a women's M would be a men's S waist band with the leg loops of a men's M. They recommended getting a women's model for anyone with meatier thighs.

I have a size M (mens) with adjustable loops and love it.

David Schalcosky · · NORTH WALES, PA · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

Pm sent

Thanks Señor, this is exactly what I'm looking for!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Southern Utah Deserts
Post a Reply to "Barely used arc-teryx harness-SOLD"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started