Mountain Project Logo

NRG Thanksgiving

Original Post
Tira BoBeerah · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2019 · Points: 0

Hey yal

I am coming to NRG from Thanksgiving Day until that Sunday night. I am looking for a sport partner; I'll also be down for a TR partner. My highpoint is 5.10 on lead but I can TR most 5.10ds.

Hope to get out there with yal!

susanna · · baltimore · Joined Sep 2010 · Points: 10

I'D LOVE TO MEEt YOU ANd climb those days. I am an excellent lead belayer. Your grade range is mine too. mobile 443 717  1925
susanna

Hi Tira,
Would love to meet and climb on thanks giving. I am an excellent lead belayer your grade range is mine too. mobile number 443 717 1925.
susanna

Rachelle Street · · New York, NY · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

Where are you driving from? I'm looking for someone to ride share with me down from NYC those dates. 

Tira BoBeerah · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2019 · Points: 0

Hey Rachelle

I am would be coming from Boston. I am thinking of flying, but could make it to NYC if your willing to drive. 

Rachelle Street · · New York, NY · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

Just sent you a PM. Text me! 718.909.3906

ben brownell · · Yreka, CA · Joined Oct 2006 · Points: 206

Dropping my name in the hat for partner or group at the Gorge a day or two over the long weekend. Comfy leading or follow to mid 10s.

Also driving from New York State, but starting a longer winter migration so unable to carpool the round trip!

Planning on a day or two at Seneca first (likely Weds/Thurs) if anyone on hand there as well. Car camping both.

Happy rocking TG!

If the weather is good at Seneca I can meet you and climb with you there. Those days . Susanna  443 727 1925

Timothy Kim · · San Jose, Ca · Joined Dec 2018 · Points: 0

Hey all,

I'm also looking for a climbing partner around Thanksgiving (11/27-12/1). I have a rope, rack, and down to climb some moderate sport/trad!

Shoot me a text @ (408) six-1-three, four-4-five-zero!

Ian C · · MA · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 121

If the weather looks good I will probably be at the NRG those days and need a partner for easy trad or moderate sport.

I am form baltimore md and can meet at Seneca rocks or the New river gorge friday the 29th of November and can climb saturday and sunday the 30 and 31st . I climb trad and sport and know Seneca very well and many areas at the new river gorge. If you like you can text me at 443 717 1925.
susanna

ben brownell · · Yreka, CA · Joined Oct 2006 · Points: 206

I will be in communal space at AAC campground thurs/fri. NY silver tundra - say howdy

Seneca tues/weds out of Yokum's Snowbird CG.

Weather looks fair to next weekend! Enjoy...

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

South Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "NRG Thanksgiving"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started