Mountain Project Logo

Free Gear/Giving Away

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Gavin W · · NW WA · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 181
Jon Rhoderick wrote: FREE Pack
Cilo 40B old style

Bought this used and used it for 9 years, has some worn fabric at the bottom. Will come with some straps, back pad and some straps but no lid or frame. Once Graham is back full time you could buy those things from his website.
Pics to follow, ‘buyer’ will pay for shipping. 

PM'ed!

Jon Rhoderick · · Redmond, OR · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 966

That was fast, there’s some sharks in these waters...

CHARLOYA CHARLOTA · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2019 · Points: 0
Tomily ma wrote:

This is such a tempting offer. jumble solver My mailman is kind of a dick anyways. 

Let's stay civil, auto clicker and attempt to keep with giving/receiving word unscrambler, not requesting, as the original idea was this.

Dani P · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

[CLAIMED].  Pair of shoes (size roughly men's 8) and two harnesses. They are all old and a little bulky.  Shoes will need to be resoled.  

Julia Burns · · Brooklyn, NY / Currently Ch… · Joined Sep 2009 · Points: 5

LA SPORTIVA WOMEN'S MYTHOS 37

These are pretty old and need to be resoled (one shoe wore through rubber on the toe), but can still be used.  I have a bunch of older / worn shoes that I keep in my gym rotation and I need to pair down.  I would throw them out, but thought maybe someone could use them.  Buyer pays shipping via USPS (should be $8 envelope) and Paypal.  PM me to purchase.  Thanks! 

Aleks Mekendorfer · · Seattle, WA · Joined Jul 2018 · Points: 0

Beat up TC Pros (size 43) and Scarpa Helix (size 42.5). Yes I painted the Helix. Pay the shipping and they're yours! Take one or both together. Could be your offwidth quiver, but don't expect much precision edging ;)

Both shoes:

Scarpa toes and TC Pro inside edges:

TC toes and scarpa inside edges:
Alex Honhole wrote: Beat up TC Pros (size 43) and Scarpa Helix (size 42.5). Yes I painted the Helix. Pay the shipping and they're yours! Take one or both together. Could be your offwidth quiver, but don't expect much precision edging ;)

Both shoes:

Scarpa toes and TC Pro inside edges:

TC toes and scarpa inside edges:

Both pairs gone

Huzefa Mandviwala · · Boulder, CO · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 5

Super moderate 5.10 shoes in decent condition looking for a home. Taker pays shipping. They're a US women's 10 / EU women's 41/42.

Darryl Cramer · · Seattle · Joined Apr 2007 · Points: 228

XL Adjama harness.  Used it once and I  immediately noticed it was way too big so it's been sitting in a closet for the past couple of years.  Pick up in North Seattle.

Alex Honhole wrote:

Both pairs gone

Scarpa Helix still available after all!

Aiden Flynn · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2019 · Points: 0
Darryl cramer wrote: XL Adjama harness.  Used it once and I  immediately noticed it was way too big so it's been sitting in a closet for the past couple of years.  Pick up in North Seattle.

Pm sent

Darryl Cramer · · Seattle · Joined Apr 2007 · Points: 228

Never got a message - where you interested in grabbing the harness?

Colter Hulet · · Provo, UT · Joined May 2019 · Points: 5
Darryl Cramer wrote: XL Adjama harness.  Used it once and I  immediately noticed it was way too big so it's been sitting in a closet for the past couple of years.  Pick up in North Seattle.

Pm'ed

Eric B · · new york city · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 10

Wanted:  Your retired harness with gear loops.  I've a project where I need a few sets of gear loops.  If you have an old harness that's not safe for use, let me know.  Prefer the solid plastic loops but am not too picky.  Located in the NYC area but will pay shipping if needed.

Ryan Mac · · Durango, CO · Joined Apr 2019 · Points: 0
Eric B wrote: Wanted:  Your retired harness with gear loops.  I've a project where I need a few sets of gear loops.  If you have an old harness that's not safe for use, let me know.  Prefer the solid plastic loops but am not too picky.  Located in the NYC area but will pay shipping if needed.

You can make your own loops with 3mm paracord and 5mm plastic tubing from a hardware store pretty easily.

Nick Innh · · A conversion · Joined May 2019 · Points: 0
Ryan Mac wrote:

You can make your own loops with 3mm paracord and 5mm plastic tubing from a hardware store pretty easily.

He's clearly doing some sort of study or project on gear loops. He doesn't need to make his own. He wants ones that are already out there for a reason I'm sure.

EFS · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2012 · Points: 160

<HOLDS HAVE BEEN CLAIMED>

free climbing holds. found them in a box laying around. i made these probably almost 30 years ago when i built my first wall to start filling it up. real rocks, drilled them out, bottoms are flat for the most part and all sit flat on the wall. most even have washers epoxied in them. great edges, crimps, even a large jug. i may even have a few more somewhere. no worries about the weight, i can probably fit all of them in a medium flat rate box. i just dont need them, i have a shitload of plastic holds already. great for anyone looking to fill up a little wall space. not sure what a medium flat rate box is right now, probably around 15 bucks. these things actually held up great on the wall. i feel bad just chucking them out if someone else can get use out of them....reply here if you send a pm, i dont check that email often so i wont know until i do get around to checking it.
Nathan Walton · · Iowa City, IA · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 1,216

I’ll take your holds. 515.423.4357 or nathantwalton@gmail.com

Nathan Walton wrote: I’ll take your holds. 515.423.4357 or nathantwalton@gmail.com

pending. ill call or message you later during the day at a more normal hour......

waiting for you to email back nathan walton
holds are boxed up, all fit in a medium flat rate box tightly. i found a few more holds also.

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started