Mountain Project Logo

Free Gear/Giving Away

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Dakota from North Dakota · · Golden, CO · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 2,360

2nd in line for the bolts :)

Tyler Moody · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2015 · Points: 433

Pleas take this stuff before it goes to goodwill. Seattle local pick up only.

https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/topic/117774318/free-stuff-seattle-pickup

H Lue · · Leavenworth, WA · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 10
Tyler Moody wrote: Pleas take this stuff before it goes to goodwill. Seattle local pick up only.

https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/topic/117774318/free-stuff-seattle-pickup

Hey dude! Commented in your other post but  I'd love to pickup the Petzl axe, dry bags, hangboard, petzl bug, and Rab Xenon from you if still available! I'm in Seattle.

the museum · · Summerset, SD · Joined Sep 2009 · Points: 145

GONE!!!!- La Sportiva TX4 GTX 44.5 EU or 11 US . Only fair shape. soles worn, worn to work only, not to be confused with the TX5's - these are much less robust than the 5's. Certainly someone can re-use these.

How about $10 shipping US

I use Zelle only

the museum

Bradley

Doug Plourde · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 85
the museum wrote: FF - La Sportiva TX4 GTX 44.5 EU or 11 US . Only fair shape. soles worn, worn to work only, not to be confused with the TX5's - these are much less robust than the 5's. Certainly someone can re-use these.

How about $10 shipping US

I use Zelle only

the museum

Bradley

Pm’d

NJB · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 0
Gone

Have a 40 pack of the Metolius Greatest Chips Polyurethane Screw-On Holds with hardware. Some of the holds have been used but where put back in the pack. Free for pick up in Santa Barbara or whatever shipping costs.

https://www.rei.com/product/142267/metolius-greatest-chips-polyurethane-screw-on-holds-package-of-40
Ross Ayer · · Southington, CT · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 62

pm'd on the holds

Max G · · France · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 15

Simond climbing shoes size 42. Pretty beat up but if someone can give them another life somehow, I prefer giving them for free than throwing them away.
You pay shipping. PM me. 

Luke Mendola · · Ithaca, NY · Joined Sep 2019 · Points: 0

I work for a non-profit youth summer camp and we just added a climbing program! Would love to take them off your hands

Andy Bennett · · Tucson, AZ · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 676

Old Mens Miura lace size 42. Need a resole bad, and one needs a toe cap and rand. Stretched quite a bit but could still be great for easier cracks and face/slab. You pay shipping and I'll mail em.

Mikey Seaman · · Boise, ID · Joined Sep 2010 · Points: 5

Spoken for!
Free well used Pataguc micro puff Men’s M. Some might say tattered. Stained and repaired. Achieve instant sketchability as a climbing bumb. It’s a gray zip up. I just wore it recently and it’s totally functional. If you need this, you also need me to ship it you. Who wants it?

ClimbingOn · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2008 · Points: 0

Yates Shield Bigwall harness size Medium. Has seen a lot of use. Some fuzz on the webbing. Seems perfect for setting in a gym since it's so comfortable. $8 shipping.

Update: Claimed
Jonathanlessing · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 0

I'll take it! just PM'd

Chris Alexander · · Mount Vernon, WA · Joined Oct 2019 · Points: 0

Anyone getting rid of a belay device or some Quickdraws. Trying to get into the sport and get all the gear. I’ll pay shipping thanks in advance. 

Sawyer W · · NH · Joined May 2018 · Points: 0
SinRopa wrote:
That’s nice of you, but don’t encourage what should be WTB posts in the free stuff forum 

Pls don’t feed the bears

Men Boon · · East B'jesus · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 0
Sawyer W wrote:

Pls don’t feed the bears

Unless it's people asking for things on the free gear/giving away thread.

' ' · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 461
I bought some histrength torx bolts for the petzl masselottes. the stock allens are kinda shite and strip out when changing to new picks. I'll send em free to anybody who wants them. GRADE 12.9 Black-Oxide Alloy Steel Torx Flat Head Screws, M5 x 0.80 mm Thread Size, 16 mm Long
JD N · · San Antonio, TX · Joined Nov 2018 · Points: 3

BD 20% off single use code
SS-BWWT-4RZP-HSZF-MM47

Max G · · France · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 15
Max G wrote: Simond climbing shoes size 42. Pretty beat up but if someone can give them another life somehow, I prefer giving them for free than throwing them away.
You pay shipping. PM me. 

Still up for grabs, never heard back from the two guys who reached out initially.

Jon Rhoderick · · Redmond, OR · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 966

FREE Pack
Cilo 40B old style

Bought this used and used it for 9 years, has some worn fabric at the bottom. Will come with some straps, back pad and some straps but no lid or frame. Once Graham is back full time you could buy those things from his website.
Pics to follow, ‘buyer’ will pay for shipping. 

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started