Mountain Project Logo

Indian Creek 9/22-10/1

Original Post
Jennifer Nielsen · · Rockville, UT · Joined Jun 2018 · Points: 4

Heading to Indian Creek in the end of September and looking for partners! I've got a singles .2-.3, triples .4-#1, doubles #2-#3, and a single #4. Hoping to get on some thin splitters but also down to mess around with some offwidth if I find a partner with big gear!

Hoping for a chill partner (or partners!) with a supplemental rack, encouragement, and stoked! I'm a pretty great belay and very patient. I have #1 sized hands so I struggle on big stuff but I'm happy climbing anything!

Goals: way rambo, coyne crack, pente, go drown in a lake of diet coke.., and to up my lead skills. 

Also always looking for partners in the Zion NP area, because that is where I live.

Lucas Cummings · · Hollis, NH · Joined Nov 2018 · Points: 0

I’ll be down in Indian around then and would love to combine racks! I have doubles up to 4:)

Ernie Escobedo · · New Mexico · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

I'll be there during that time and have a triple/quad rack! Let me know if you would like to climb! 91five-490-O94O

Josiah Dover · · Chattanooga, TN · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 180

I should be in Indian creek the last several days of September, looking for some people to climb with. Have a decent rack and stoke, I could get on some moderates with you. 4238830427

Jason Meloche · · SLC · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 0

I'm looking for someone/group to go to the creek with 21st-24th. I'd love to head down there with ya! Double rack. Text me! 231-736-9937

Kenny Peterson · · Sandy, UT · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 15

Hi Jen! I'll be rolling into the creek this coming Sunday afternoon and climbing that night/Monday. I'd be up for working pente or go drown with you, those look like rad climbs! My rack is doubles .1-4 with triples .75-3 and a single 5. I'd also be open to climbing anywhere else around moab. Shoot me a text if you're interested- 8016007164

Colten Lay · · Moab, UT · Joined Apr 2008 · Points: 1,599

Pm"d

Jennifer Nielsen · · Rockville, UT · Joined Jun 2018 · Points: 4

Thank you guys for reaching out! I had some plans get wonky and didn't make it out to the creek during this time BUT i will be heading to the creek as soon as November hits. So feel free to hit me up if you're still there and I may reach out to you as well as i start to mozy out east to Moab!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Utah Partners
Post a Reply to "Indian Creek 9/22-10/1"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started