Mountain Project Logo

Tensleep, Lander: Partner needed on weekends 8/26-10/4!

Original Post
Chu Wu · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 0

Hello!

I am doing a 6 week clinical out in Thermopolis, WY and would love to make it out to Tensleep on the weekends. I haven’t really been sport climbing much this past year, mostly bouldering. But it’s Tensleep, so I gotta! I also am looking to do some bouldering in Lander. It would be great to have more crash pads ;). Let me know if you’re in the area and can climb on the weekends.

Joe Coover · · Sheridan, WY · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 20

Hey Chu,

I am free to climb on most weekends.  I live in Sheridan so climb primarily in ten sleep and the Eastern Bighorns.  Text me 302-383-8462.
-Joe 

Jesse Mauricio · · Casper, Wyoming f · Joined Sep 2019 · Points: 0

If there's still climbing to be have Id love to join if possible. Just moved to Casper, WY from Oklahoma at the beginning of september.

Eric Wzientek · · Bend, OR · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

I'll be in jackson and ten sleep for the next two weeks and need a partner. Text me 8455910205

Angie M · · Colorado Springs, CO/ Jacks… · Joined Sep 2013 · Points: 48

I am in Jackson and would Love to get out and clip some bolts, especially since the Tetons have snow now. Lander, Sinks, or possibly ten sleep. Open to other climbing adventures as well. Message me if you're still looking for partners! I am free on weekends.

Rachel Wood · · Cody, WY · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

I live in the Cody area and was looking to make the drive today to either Tensleep or Lander, let me know who's going! 2088811235

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Wyoming, Montana, & Dakotas Partners
Post a Reply to "Tensleep, Lander: Partner needed on weekends 8/…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started