Mountain Project Logo

Closet Cleaning: Patagonia, Arc'teryx, OR, Dynafit etc

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Greg Howland · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2009 · Points: 140

Patagonia Micro Puff Hoody. NWT. Size M. Stone Gray. - $170

SOLD Montbell hooded thermowrap. Size M. Dark Green. Synthetic fill. $65. No staining, smoking, etc.

Dynafit layer. Size Large. $35. Similar to a R1. Picked this up thinking it would be more of a euro L and it wasn't....Pretty true US large. Didn't wear it bc it was a bit big on me. Faint stain on chest (next to main zipper). Color is blue/green and closer to the 2nd photo.

Arcteryx Harness R320. Size large. $40
I have had for a while but was rarely used it since it was a little big for me. Plenty of life left in tie-in points. Only sign of wear is in belay loop and worth mentioning bc it is a harness. Some pulled stitching has allowed a corner to lift. The bar tacks on the belay loop are not at all affected and not do the show any signs wear. I've included a picture of the belay loop for clarity. Bottom line I wouldn't be selling it if I thought it was unsafe.

OR Goretex gaiters $35. Size large

Full size Lockers $5ea

Can do local pick up in the Socal area on any of these items. Otherwise, PayPal and shipping ($5 within con. US)

Bump

Update: Montbell jacket sold

Bump.

bump for updates

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started