Mountain Project Logo

N. Conway this weekend

Original Post
Michael Harvey · · El Paso, TX · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 10

In the area for the coming weekend (14-15th) and would love to get on some climbs. I grew up in NH, but didn’t start climbing until I left for college, so never got a chance to do the classics on Cathedral or elsewhere. Have rack and rope, moderate amount of trad/alpine leading experience, and comfortable leading most 5.10s or easier. Happy to belay/French free harder stuff as well. Available Saturday or Sunday (or maybe Monday).

Mike

Matt Martin · · Boulder, CO · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Michael, I can't this weekend but if you have any time next week I'm down

Jay Hafiani · · Jacksonville, FL · Joined Jun 2018 · Points: 0

Hey I’m down to climb cathedral Sunday or Saturday . Have about half a rack and moderate multi-pitch experience 9046242134

Nafiun Awal · · New York, NY · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0

I'm available tomorrow or Sunday. The weather is looking iffy for tomorrow but still down if you are. Been leading 5.9s in the gunks, happy to follow on whatever, have a full rack and rope (though maybe a little light on smaller pieces). 4242623486 to get in touch. And anyone who's looking for partners in cathedral or North Conway in general should get in touch!

Bogdan Petre · · West Lebanon, NH · Joined Jul 2012 · Points: 1,098

Same boat as the above. Msgs sent, but at the moment still partnerless. Looking for someone for Adirondaks or Conway area. Working 8s. See profile for experience.

952 992 nine 87 six

Michael Harvey · · El Paso, TX · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 10

Wow, lots of interest. Sunday looks to be the day and Jay was the first to respond with availability then, so we will be heading out. But could be a party if y'all show up as well. Hit me up (225-315-6687) if you are desperate and we could probably take up a third.

Mike

mprudhomme20 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2007 · Points: 0

If any of you guys are free monday I'm looking to climb... rope, rack, comfortable w 10+ on gear. Lemme know!! 4133471334

Matt Martin · · Boulder, CO · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

I'm down for wed or thurs (18th or 19th) if anyone is around. I'll lead up to 10a

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

North Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "N. Conway this weekend"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started