Mountain Project Logo

Witnessing people decking...

Tradiban · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2004 · Points: 11,610
C. limbnski wrote:

Go kill yourself. Seriously. That is what you are saying to people.

Don't be so dramatic.

Chad Miller · · Grand Junction, CO · Joined Nov 2006 · Points: 150
Tradiban wrote:

Don't be so dramatic.

You’re a drama queen that thrives on attention. 

Colonel Mustard · · Sacramento, CA · Joined Sep 2005 · Points: 1,241

It’s all cyclical, I’ve seen it on multiple sites. You have those “special people” who have a talent for making almost every thread about them. I don’t really have an answer, but I don’t think it ever involves their personal growth. Savor them while they flop around in the spotlight.

C Limenski · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 15
Tradiban wrote:

Don't be so dramatic.

Deal. Let's meet in the middle. I'll be less dramatic and you be less of a callous asshole.

C. limbnski wrote:

Deal. Let's meet in the middle. I'll be less dramatic and you be less of a callous asshole.

You sound like a whiner, is this a cry for help?

m Mobes wrote:

Will smoking a ton of weed help?

Negative, you will just because more lazy and dumber. Hint: Selling weed might help!

M Mobley · · Bar Harbor, ME · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 911

I hear CBDs cure everything

mediocre · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 0
Marc801 C wrote:

You can really be a first class major jerk when you put your mind to it.

He works at a climbing gym in San Diego, do you really expect any real life experience out of the guy?

I hear he's not even the manager.
Colonel Mustard · · Sacramento, CA · Joined Sep 2005 · Points: 1,241
mediocre wrote:

He works at a climbing gym in San Diego, do you really expect any real life experience out of the guy?

I hear he's not even the manager.
The power of dispensing belay cards really went to his head.
Colonel Mustard wrote: The power of dispensing belay cards really went to his head.

Watch out mister! The gym staff community is TIGHT. I can have your belay card taken away with one phone call.

5.Seven Kevin · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

I mean in his defense how many self diagnosed millenials with amazing privileged lives have "depression, anxiety, ADHD, aspergers, AUTISM!?1!!?1"

Maybe this chemical imbalance is the fact you fucks stimulated your lives so much you'll never achieve dopamine levels anywhere near like when you were masturbating with a belt around your neck in a batman suit?

A lot are just miserable coonts too....

5.Seven Kevin wrote: I mean in his defense how many self diagnosed millenials with amazing privileged lives have "depression, anxiety, ADHD, aspergers, AUTISM!?1!!?1"

Maybe this chemical imbalance is the fact you fucks stimulated your lives so much you'll never achieve dopamine levels anywhere near like when you were masturbating with a belt around your neck in a batman suit?

A lot are just miserable coonts too....

Says the millennial in a Batman suit. 

Greg Davis · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2008 · Points: 10

Heck I'm a millennial and I'm 6 years older 

I think I’m a millennial as well and I’m 13 years older. Oh and for the record I don’t have a Batman suit. I do have kilt though. 

Ryan Williams · · London (sort of) · Joined May 2009 · Points: 1,245

Im 35 and Mountian Project is the only social media account that I have. What does that make me?

mediocre · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 0
Ryan Williams wrote: Im 35 and Mountian Project is the only social media account that I have. What does that make me?

I’m 38 but same thing here. 

I think it makes us social media curious. 
Buck Rio · · MN · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 16

I'm 53 and never had any other social media interest other than this place, Supertaco and Rockclimbing.com BITD.

Why you delete Bogdan?

Anyway, I've been thinking about this bullshit, what was the point of the OP? The only question in the post was "Why haven't they gotten rid of the auto-belays by now?". The reason is senator's son has to die first before anything can change.

AND, people like to mansplain what my posts mean, my posts mean what I say they mean, mmmmk? Basically, people don't have the right to diagnose themselves or others with disorders. I've got these two friends in a dispute and they both call each other "Bi-Polar", it's bullshit, get a grip people. Text me if you need help.  951-527-7959 

Gumby King · · The Gym · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 52
Tradiban wrote: Why you delete Bogdan?

Anyway, I've been thinking about this bullshit, what was the point of the OP? The only question in the post was "Why haven't they gotten rid of the auto-belays by now?". The reason is senator's son has to die first before anything can change.

AND, people like to mansplain what my posts mean, my posts mean what I say they mean, mmmmk? Basically, people don't have the right to diagnose themselves or others with disorders. I've got these two friends in a dispute and they both call each other "Bi-Polar", it's bullshit, get a grip people. Text me if you need help.  951-527-7959 

Are you the fortunate son?

Em Cos · · Boulder, CO · Joined Apr 2010 · Points: 5
Tradiban wrote: Why you delete Bogdan?

What a bonkers thing to say. What is your basis for this assertion? People self-diagnose all the time, why wouldn’t you have the right to do so? I, like I’m sure many others, diagnosed my own broken bone when I felt it break; I’m guessing just about every person ever self-diagnosed their last cold; would you ever cut yourself and say “I don’t have the right to decide whether I have a laceration or not, guess it’ll just remain a mystery.” If you feel depressed or anxious, you might self-diagnose depression or anxiety based on your symptoms. Your diagnosis could be wrong, what you think is a sprain could turn out to be a fracture, but you certainly have the right to make it. 

BTW, if no one has the right to diagnose themselves, or others, then no one can ever have a diagnosis. Which as we learned from you earlier in the thread, means you can never suffer from anything.... so I see the appeal here, but I think your logic may be faulty. 
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Injuries and Accidents
Post a Reply to "Witnessing people decking..."

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started