Mountain Project Logo

Worst sub-forum on MP?

Tradiban · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2004 · Points: 11,610
Rokjox Teleski wrote: Yeah.  I offer a picture of my beautiful home as a part of a post, and some asshat takes it, weaponizes it, uses it to make me feel bad, then saves it forever as a weapon to use at future date.

Yeah, I really want to engage with you, Dipshit.

Some day you may find out what the problem is I have with what you are talking about -- a grade 5 meltdown.  But as your imagination is so poor as you cannot imagine what my problem is, its likely you will never be clued in.  

After all, why would I tell you anything?  
You have  taken my Home hostage.  
You actually think its a thing you can be PROUD of.

This site claims  "dont be a Jerk" is its hallmark regulation.   Almost all the posters on this site are jerks.  

Most are just whiney, passive-aggressive stab you in the back, snivel to the Mod and never admit it types, here.

I dont offer content here much at all any more.  I much prefer sites with Men who act and post like Men.

Not chickenshit, whiney ass top roping sport climbers.

Stop stealing my schtick!

Professor Snax wrote:

If the OP isn't going to cash in on this, I will. The Vampire, por favor. 

Sure. When?

And you're still invited into the inner sanctum Kristian!
Stephen L · · Atl GA · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 130
Tradiban wrote:

Sure. When?

PM'd ~

Kristian Andersen · · San Diego · Joined May 2012 · Points: 304
Tradiban wrote:

Sure. When?

Sounds great - appreciate the gesture. Now, 5.11a is pretty soft for me, but it could be a great little warm up before going on the big-boy wall - I don't even need to remove my Mesa Rim belay card from my harness. It's a win.

Kristian Andersen wrote:

Sounds great - appreciate the gesture. Now, 5.11a is pretty soft for me, but it could be a great little warm up before going on the big-boy wall - I don't even need to remove my Mesa Rim belay card from my harness. It's a win.

Sunday alpine start is open, big boy.

Godzilla is okay but his fans are real idiots NAWMEAN · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2019 · Points: 0
Tradiban wrote:

Sunday alpine start is open, big boy.

This outta be good.  Make sure to bring some jumars for him.

Trad Elitist · · Ventura, CA · Joined Nov 2018 · Points: 0
Tradiban wrote:

If you want to be "in" on the fun, I will take you up the route of your choosing on Tah.

Except Dave’s Deviation 

Justin S · · Plattsburgh, NY · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 120
Rokjox Teleski wrote: Yeah.  I offer a picture of my beautiful home as a part of a post, and some asshat takes it, weaponizes it, uses it to make me feel bad, then saves it forever as a weapon to use at future date.

Some day you may find out what the problem is I have with what you are talking about -- a grade 5 meltdown.  But as your imagination is so poor as you cannot imagine what my problem is, its likely you will never be clued in.  

This site claims  "dont be a Jerk" is its hallmark regulation.   Almost all the posters on this site are jerks.  

Most are just whiney, passive-aggressive stab you in the back, snivel to the Mod and never admit it types, here.

I dont offer content here much at all any more.  I much prefer sites with Men who act and post like Men.

........ elaborate...........

Guy Keesee · · Moorpark, CA · Joined Mar 2008 · Points: 349
Justin S wrote:

........ elaborate...........

He hangs at WideFetish.....      and he really dislikes people from California. 

Guy Keesee wrote:

He hangs at WideFetish.....      and he really dislikes people from California. 

Good site, sounds like a personal issue though.

Lou Cerutti · · Carlsbad, California · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 209

May I recommend a singles dating site of some sort?

Lou Cerutti wrote:

May I recommend a singles dating site of some sort?

Farmers Only is on point! If you look hard enough you can find a girl who dips the same flavor or one you like too so when your can runs dry you can just share! Plus you never have to worry about leaving your spitter laying around, win win!

Fritz Nuffer wrote: Also, I agree with TRADIBAN. If my entire podcast team doesn’t quit on me after hearing me say the F word so many times, we are going to make shirts that say TRADIBRAND. Of course, if the man himself agrees.

What’s wrong with the F word?

Cosmiccragsman AKA Dwain · · Las Vegas, Nevada and Apple… · Joined Apr 2010 · Points: 146
Fritz Nuffer wrote:
Sorry

Oops.That page can't be found
Kristian Andersen · · San Diego · Joined May 2012 · Points: 304

Thanks again to all of you who chimed in. I'm glad I got such a clear and crips answer to my original question.

Carry on, gentlemen.

Rokjox Teleski · · Boise, ID · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 15

Like the Bible, we give you the Truth from many vantages and viewpoints.

You may now pick which answer most closly adheres to your Preconception and your desired Conformational Bias without fear of having to adjust to an Oppositional Reality or Inconsistent Gestalt.

It make being Woke all convenient to participants of all stripes; conventional or exceptional..

MP is great like that.

Gumby King · · The Gym · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 52
Kristian Andersen wrote: Thanks again to all of you who chimed in. I'm glad I got such a clear and crips answer to my original question.

Carry on, gentlemen.

tbh, I hope you were just wanting to feed the trolls ;-)

master gumby · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 262
Cory F wrote:

tbh, I hope you were just wanting to feed the trolls ;-)

"Climbs with tradiban once" 

Starts spraying on the internet.
master gumby wrote:

Starts spraying on the internet.

Well at least he doesn't let his wife tell him what to do!

Gumby King · · The Gym · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 52
master gumby wrote:

Someone sounds jealous. Xo

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Southern California
Post a Reply to "Worst sub-forum on MP?"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started