Mountain Project Logo

N Wyoming/ SW Montana for summer

Original Post
Kin Bow · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Hi everyone, I’m living and working close to the Wyoming and Montana border over the summer months, I’ll have some time off over the weekends coming up and then will be available every other week for six days at a time starting July.

Needing and wanting some time to climb in between work, The closest crags that I’m told of is in the Livingston, MT area. I have a rack, 60m rope(investing in 70 soon) quickdraws, a vehicle, travel Slackline, an aero press, and stoke. Get in touch!Cheers

joe dorn · · Santa Fe, NM · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 0

Hey there!  I'm currently visiting friends and family near Livingston and would love to hit up Allenspur.  I also have a gear and am hoping to climb any sport and get after it!  

Cell is 202-215-3204 and I am pretty flexible for the coming weeks.  

Matthew Swett · · Big Sky, MT · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 120

I'm living in Big Sky and looking for a consistent partner who likes to climb 5.10-5.11 range.I just moved here for the summer from Salt Lake and am having trouble finding people to climb with. I have two 70m ropes and a bunch of draws, ATC Pilot, and a helmet. Reasonably safe and responsible climber, with just enough reckless "fuck it" attitude to keep things spicy. Message me on here if you want to meet up in climb. 

Joe Coover · · Sheridan, WY · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 20

Hey Kin,

If you are still looking for climbing partners, I just moved to Sheridan and was hoping to get out climbing all over.  Shoot me a text if you are trying to get out on any weekend:   302-383-8462

B Bradford · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2019 · Points: 5

Hey man I’ll be gettin into Jackson on the 29th and staying for a few days if you want to go climb in the tetons! 248-877-2390

Angie M · · Colorado Springs, CO/ Jacks… · Joined Sep 2013 · Points: 48

I just moved to Jackson and I am looking for climbing partners in the area, but I am willing to drive out to other sweet surrounding areas too. I would love to get out on weekends, except for August 2-5. I can climb sport, trad, alpine. I love climbing everything and I would be psyched to get out! Let me know if any of you are still looking for a climbing partner.

kat · · SLC · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 46

Hi everyone! I think I'm going to run up to see a friend near Livingston/Paradise Valley for the upcoming weekend and would love to get out and do some climbing on Saturday 08/03. Comfortable with trad and sport and have tons o' gear to bring. Hit me up if you're trying to get out on Saturday and are down to climb, cheers!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Wyoming, Montana, & Dakotas Partners
Post a Reply to "N Wyoming/ SW Montana for summer"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started