Mountain Project Logo

WTB: Set of stoppers

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Emily Monk · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2019 · Points: 5

Looking for a set of stoppers to round out my beginning rack. I prefer anodized colored ones if possible.

Evan A · · Bishop, CA · Joined Apr 2019 · Points: 0

Emily- I have a brand new set of Black Diamond nuts, never been used. I recently purchased them as a back up set, and took the tags off, but I can promise that they’ve never even been outdoors yet. They are not anodized, so they aren’t colored, but that means they are significantly more affordable. If I remember correctly, it’s a set of 12 nuts. I can send you a picture of them Friday when I get back home. This set retails for around $150.00, and all I’d ask for them is $100.00 as well as you cover the cost of shipping ($7.50). Let me know if you are interested!

Dario Potter · · Ann Arbor, MI · Joined Jun 2018 · Points: 5
Paul Webber · · Three Rivers, CA · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 201

I have a set of 90’s era stoppers I’ll let go for 40 shipped. They are a mixed bag of dmm and wild country. Wires are in great shape. I can take a picture after work. 

drjman · · NJC · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 2,469

Emily,
I listed basically a complete double rack that I'm willing to split up. mountainproject.com/forum/t…
Here is a pic. They are DMM Dragons (same color scheme and sizing as the C4s (not exact same sizing, but pretty much the same)), DMM Wallnuts, Offset wallnuts, and a nut tool!

$375 shipped
I have a couple of slings I can throw in there as well. All in excellent condition

Let me know
Emily Monk · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2019 · Points: 5

Thanks everybody! Sorry to be so slow on the responses. I am all set on cams for now, and am just looking for a set of nuts. I prefer colored ones, and am hoping to find a used set for cheaper than the new ones on sale linked above.

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started