Mountain Project Logo

Midweek Partner 7/17 - 7/19, Leavenworth, Smith...

Original Post
Jeff Caron · · Portland, OR · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

Looking for a partner for Wednesday 7/17 through Friday 7/19.  Climbing easy to moderate routes, prefer multi-pitch trad, but open to suggestions, single pitch trad and sport are fun too.  Also open to easy/moderate alpine climbs.  Leading 5.8 trad right now, 5.10a sport.  Safe, experienced climber.  I have a double trad rack, rope etc. 

Jesse Arroyo · · Bellingham, WA · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 5

Hey Jeff,

Where are you at? I am in the bellingham area.

JoshAlex · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

I'll be at Index or Leavenworth on Tuesday.  I could stay for another couple of days if either of you want to climb.  

Austin Le · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 10

I’m around on those days! Based out of North Seattle here, visiting from the Midwest. I mostly sport climb and have all my gear with me and 70m rope; haven’t learned to trad lead but following is cool. Could do either Leavenworth or Smith. 

Ryan Rex · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 87

I’m in Leavenworth at the moment, looking for partners for alpine routes! Down to travel as well. Comfortable up to .10 alpine.

Ryan

Kyle Krueger · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hey y’all,

I’ve got Wednesday and Thursday off and am looking to spend it in the sunshine. Buddies are stuck at work.Anyone wanna climb Leavenworth those days? I’m also in the .9 trad .10 sport and have the occasional good day. I’m definitely digging the alpine if anyone wants to hunt down some good weather up high. Otherwise I suppose I’ll find something to bike or somewhere to chill.

Your best off texting me but I’ll cruise back to the forums later. 2482292207

Jeff Caron · · Portland, OR · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

Not sure if I can delete my original post - doesn’t seem like it.  I found a partner for this week 7/17 through 7/19, but I am looking to get out again next week 7/22-7/24 if anyone is around.  

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Midweek Partner 7/17 - 7/19, Leavenworth, Smith..."

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started