Mountain Project Logo

Devin Andretti Responds

Hamish Hamish · · Fredericksburg, VA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 15

Also I saw him double dip once but that’s a whole nuther story.

Zay Redux · · Mariposa · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 36
W K · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2018 · Points: 167

My girlfriend left me for Devin Andretti and she said she won't come back unless I can solo 5.9 hands. Fuck this kid.

Ryan Sheridan · · Yosemite Village, CA · Joined May 2014 · Points: 35
walkerkiwiranger Walker wrote:He ended up spreading a rumor about sleeping in my (female) friends tent which was a weird thing to lie about and made her uncomfortable. 
Devin lies about everything, not even a little surprised. How many lies did we catch him with in this thread alone?
1. Never being arrested, literally his first post
2. Not dropping a tree branch on another party (your own partner put you on blast. Lol)
3. Being a manager at the mountain shop
4. Being a climbing guide
5. His friggin name! Sup Devin Jamal Randolph
6. Sleeping with your friend

The park service is monitoring this thread. I am no lawyer but I am guessing this has to be detrimental to his case. It’s nice to have a record of his pathological lying.  
Tan B · · Chattanooga, TN · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 20
Ryan Sheridan wrote: Devin lies about everything, not even a little surprised. How many lies did we catch him with in this thread alone?
2. Not dropping a tree branch on another party (your own partner put you on blast. Lol)
5. His friggin name! Sup Devin Jamal Randolph

The park service is monitoring this thread. I am no lawyer but I am guessing this has to be detrimental to his case. It’s nice to have a record of his pathological lying.  

Ahhh noooo, don’t give him a reason to stop posting!

Ben Pellerin · · Spaceship Earth · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0
Ryan Sheridan wrote: Devin lies about everything, not even a little surprised. How many lies did we catch him with in this thread alone?
5. His friggin name! Sup Devin Jamal Randolph

Ryan when will you admit to us this has all been a witchhunt engineered by your jealousy cause Devine stole your girl and soloed your project.

Ryan Walker · · Boulder, CO · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 0
Marc H wrote: Sooooooo, you can speak to the allegations of theft...

To be fair then pen was mostly but not completely empty. Could have been an honest mistake although it feels weird to use that word with this dude. 

Devin Andretti · · Yosemite National Park · Joined Apr 2019 · Points: 5

Hahhahaha!

Ryan Walker · · Boulder, CO · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 0
Ben Pellerin wrote:

Ryan when will you admit to us this has all been a witchhunt engineered by your jealousy cause Devine stole your girl and soloed your project.

Fuck you got me, I’ll never try to redpoint swan slag gully ever again. 

Cosmiccragsman AKA Dwain · · Las Vegas, Nevada and Apple… · Joined Apr 2010 · Points: 146

Did you ever find Superslide , Devin?
Kyle found Superslide on the 2nd Flatiron,
but not the one in Yosemite.

Devin Andretti wrote: Hahhahaha!

Laugh it up, some employees saw you stealing one of the guest showers today in Halfdome Village at 7:30 pm. Now I am not afraid to be petty, so the rangers will be waiting for you next time you try that crap. It’s seriously 5$, you really can’t swing that kind of change with your “programming job”?  You should probably move somewhere where people don’t know you as a scam artist . Everyone here is sick of this game you are playing, and it wont end well for you. I heard you are looking at 3-5 years? Dude, that’s insane. 

CO Climber wrote:

If he actually did everything you guys have accused him of doing he’ll do 6 month of probation. 3-5 years......LOL!

It seemed odd to me, but Yosemite is federal land so the laws are pretty tough. Just relaying info from one of the witnesses who gave a statement . I’m not sure what the 7 charges are, but I will goto the courthouse tomorrow to try and find out. Unless Devin wants to clarify?  What are the 7 charges against you? Are you only guilty of solid 5.9 jams? 

Will Kann wrote:

The only way ryan could be this upset is if devin stole his girl

I am stoked that MP thinks I am enough of a hunk to even have a girl in the first place. I think a lot of the posters here don’t realize how pissed off the entire community is about his shenanigans. Not one local has come into this thread to say Devin is a stand up dude. Trust me , if he was lurking around your home crag you would be pretty livid too. 

Tony Nichols · · Golden, CO · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

Seriously dude.  Let it be.  Let the cops do their thing.

Zay Redux · · Mariposa · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 36
Caz Drach · · C'Wood, UT · Joined Jun 2013 · Points: 310

I'm loving Zay Redux... no one has commented on his exceptional paint skills

Chris Hill · · San Francisco, CA · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 94

Zay is campaigning for the Yosemite Valley courtroom sketch artist position.
You got my vote.

F r i t z · · North Mitten · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 1,065
BillS wrote: I picture you guys all meeting in a circle out in the Meadow - then texting some real tough shit into your cell phones for each other - then everyone leaves and topropes a 5.9 for their Instagram.

#prettydarnwestern

Will Kann wrote:

The only way ryan could be this upset is if devin stole his girl

Or his fries

Hamish Malin wrote:

Or his fries

The dude’s basically the Yosemite Hamburglar

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started