Mountain Project Logo

Spires of Bugaboos, early August 2019, 7-10 day trip

Original Post
Max Vladymyrov · · Seattle, WA · Joined Jul 2011 · Points: 5

Looking for a partner to do moderate alpine routes in Bugaboos this August. Thinking about 7-10 days in total. Will be flying from California Bay Area. For local folks would be great to meet up and plan things together and want to meet up together before the trip.

Roughly planning to repeat all the climbs from this trip report:
http://www.stephabegg.com/home/tripreports/britishcolumbia/bugaboos2016#climb1
But open to other suggestions.

Let me know if interested! Thinking about finalizing the plan and buying tickets before July 1st.

Thanks,
Max

Phillip Gibson · · Texas · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Max! I could potentially do a trip from July 29 - Aug 5. I have a couple buddies going July 9 - 15. I would love to join then but they want to move as a group of two and asked that I find a partner. Do you have any flexibility in your schedule? 

Chris Crawford · · Durham, NH · Joined Mar 2019 · Points: 0
Phillip Gibson wrote: Hey Max! I could potentially do a trip from July 29 - Aug 5. I have a couple buddies going July 9 - 15. I would love to join then but they want to move as a group of two and asked that I find a partner. Do you have any flexibility in your schedule? 

Hey Phillip, I will be taking my van up there around then, I will absolutely take you up on that offer! I climb 5.9 on trad and can follow just about any .11. I probably wouldn't be in the Bugs until the 12th. But am totally willing to stick around. my schedule is flexible from the 12th on

Ryan Rex · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 87

Shooting you a PM max

Ryan Rex · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 87

I will be in the bugs aug 2-11. I have a partner thru the 7th, but aug 8-11 I am looking for partners. I am keen to get on the beckey chouinard if I can find a partner that is capable. Im am comfortable on .10 alpine. Message me on here or shoot me a text! (Texting is fastest)

Ryan
971-371-6541

Alex Wright · · Fort Collins · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 55

I will be in the Bugs August 3-11. Main objectives are Beckey and Sunshine Crack. Message if anyone is interested. 

Max Vladymyrov · · Seattle, WA · Joined Jul 2011 · Points: 5

Hey,

Just got my tickets to Bugaboos. Will be there from Aug 02 to Aug 10.
If anyone is still looking for rides, partners etc, let's coordinate.

Ryan, just sent you a text!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Extended Trips and International Partners
Post a Reply to "Spires of Bugaboos, early August 2019, 7-10 day…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started