Mountain Project Logo

Yosemite Partner Thurs 6/13

Original Post
Rebecca Anne C · · Bishop, CA · Joined Jul 2012 · Points: 22

Hello!
Looking for a climbing partner Thursday 6/13.

I've climbed a bunch in Yosemite. Rating systems are just guidelines, but here's generally where I'm at: I lead 5.9 efficiently, lead 5.10 inefficiently, and follow 5.11.  

I'm mostly excited about climbing in the shade! Down for the classics. Also psyched to get weird and wide.

Some easier things I've never climbed and would like to check out: Kor-Beck, Higher Spire, Super Slide

Some things I'd be interested in leading and maybe whipping on: Mr. Natural, Mental Block, Sentinel creek cragging in general, Toe-jo cragging, Henley Quits, Serenity Crack (don't worry, I won't whip on the first pitch), Lunatic Fringe.

Other things I'd love to climb and follow the cruxes: Voyager, Beggars Buttress, Center of the Universe

Edit: Just looking for Thursday now

Sheri W · · Los Angeles · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 105

Rebecca. I arrive tomorrow, staying at Camp 4. Looking for a partner for Wed., Thurs, and/or Fri. I lead trad and have a lot of multi-pitch experience, but for Yosemite right now I just want to follow, or else maybe lead a 5.6. I have a double rack and 70 m rope. Please contact me by message and I'll give you my phone number. Thanks. Sheri

Matt Wetmore · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 504

Sent a pm

Tony Macaroni · · England · Joined Feb 2019 · Points: 0

Hi Rebecca, Sherri and Matt, I'm from the UK but travelling in the is on a work trip. I arrive tomorrow late, but very keen on climbing on Thursday. I could do an early start. Anyone want to pair up? I wouldn't mind doing some easier stuff to begin, but could then try something harder? Would love to get on some classic. Super slide and kor beck looks cool. Could also be tempted for Royal Arches.

Rebecca C wrote: Hello!
Looking for a climbing partner Thursday 6/13.

I've climbed a bunch in Yosemite. Rating systems are just guidelines, but here's generally where I'm at: I lead 5.9 efficiently, lead 5.10 inefficiently, and follow 5.11.  

I'm mostly excited about climbing in the shade! Down for the classics. Also psyched to get weird and wide.

Some easier things I've never climbed and would like to check out: Kor-Beck, Higher Spire, Super Slide

Some things I'd be interested in leading and maybe whipping on: Mr. Natural, Mental Block, Sentinel creek cragging in general, Toe-jo cragging, Henley Quits, Serenity Crack (don't worry, I won't whip on the first pitch), Lunatic Fringe.

Other things I'd love to climb and follow the cruxes: Voyager, Beggars Buttress, Center of the Universe

Edit: Just looking for Thursday now

Rebecca, I am here camp 4 site 14. I am available to climb Thursday. I sent you an email with my phone number. 

Rebecca, I am here camp 4 site 14. Climbing tomorrow available Thursday. I sent you a PM with my phone number yesterday. 

Tony Macaroni · · England · Joined Feb 2019 · Points: 0
  • Hope you are all having a good time. I'm gonna stay outside the park tonight. I lost the  camp 4 lottery. Could be in the valley 8 am or earlier. Message me if you want too climb +44 794 298 8888. Tony

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Yosemite Partner Thurs 6/13"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started