Mountain Project Logo

Rooms for Rent North Boulder - $630/month

Original Post
Long Ranger · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 619

Howdy - ad here. Looking to add two housemates.

Need dependable people who are looking to go for the full year lease. 25/38/39 year olds currently living there. It's a quiet house on a large piece of land. All our neighbors (it seems) own goats, if that gives you a feel for the area. I climb, run, and bikepack - I work as a backpacking guide, among other hustles.

wendy weiss · · boulder, co · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 10

Sounds like Dogpatch.

I personally fucking love it here - I think this will be my fourth year.

It's not for everyone: lots of space between us and our neighbors. Parking on-site. Quiet at night. Open space a stroll away. Bonfires out back in the summer. Raptors in the trees, bunnies frolicking around. Wandering foxes. A few deer sometimes. And yeah: if you get bored: visit a goat.

wendy weiss · · boulder, co · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 10

I live on the south edge. It's nice. Enjoy it while you can. The McMansion builders love those large lots.

Cody Wright · · Arcata, CO · Joined May 2018 · Points: 0

Very I nterested, but cann’t move in until August(stuck in another lease until then). If it’s still available in a couple months I’ll check back. 

Lease starts August 1st. I wouldn't wait to look too much longer, no matter where it is you're hoping to move, or you'll run the risk of most places being rented out.

S T · · Boulder, CO · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 0

Moving to Boulder in mid-August and would love to chat and see if your rad spot would be a good fit!

Samie Todd wrote: Moving to Boulder in mid-August and would love to chat and see if your rad spot would be a good fit!

If you can visit in-person soon, please respond to the ad via the email on CL- it's not a place we can rent out sight-unseen (the landlord won't allow this).

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado
Post a Reply to "Rooms for Rent North Boulder - $630/month"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.