Mountain Project Logo

Moab Area all summer

Original Post
Nate Gamble · · Walla Walla, WA · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 5

I'll be working in the desert and am in dire need of a way to spend my evenings and weekends. I'm down to climb with pretty much anyone in any facet. I've bouldered up to v6, sported up to 5.12, and done some 5.10 trad routes and 5.11 mixed (though I have no idea where I'll stand at the creek). Some pipedream projects I've set for myself are Airwolf, Horizontal Mambo, and Fine Jade. Of course, I'm willing to climb pretty much anything any similarly partner-needing person wants, and could certainly use the practice on 5.8-5.10 trad climbs. I'd love it if someone could help me improve my crack technique. I've got doubles plus quadruples in #2's. Hit me up whenever, I'll be in Castle Valley from the 24th through mid August. 

Cody B · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

I'm also here for the summer and could use a partner. 9s and 10s are more my level right now but I'm down to belay on whatever and just get out. I have doubles .3-3 (single .75 and 4). My schedule is Wednesday to Wednesday and then have Thursday to Tuesdays off. Hit me up if you wanna figure something out

Shane Bates · · Loveland, CO · Joined Dec 2012 · Points: 230

Are you still at Castleton valley? 

Nate Gamble · · Walla Walla, WA · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 5

Youbetchya. And I have off Jun 3 and 4 if you wanna meet up

Phil Garrett · · Urbana, IL · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Is anyone in this thread still in the moab area? Looking to climb either there or Indian creek tomorrow. Anyone down?

Raquel Severino · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2018 · Points: 0

Hey guy.

I just showed up in Moab. I am looking for a climbing partner. Hit me up.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Utah Partners
Post a Reply to "Moab Area all summer"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started