Mountain Project Logo

Trigger Wire Kit for U-Stem #2 Camalot

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Brian · · North Kingstown, RI · Joined Sep 2001 · Points: 804

I have a trigger wire replacement for an old style double U-stem #2 Camalot.  BD doesn't sell these anymore as the U-stem Camalot is many generations old.  Anyone need it?  Make me an offer.

Jon Schwinger · · Tucson, AZ · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 5

Sent you a PM

K Weber · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 15

Retire that out stuff.

Sawyer W · · NH · Joined May 2018 · Points: 0

Hey! That’s a pretty cool piece of modern history! Is it just the camera angle, or does it have a different style trigger what came on the factory part?

Gunkiemike · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 3,492
Sawyer W wrote: Hey! That’s a pretty cool piece of modern history! Is it just the camera angle, or does it have a different style trigger what came on the factory part?

What looks different to you? It is for the DOUBLE STEM Camalot.

Gunkiemike wrote:

What looks different to you? It is for the DOUBLE STEM Camalot.

Yeah, thanks, I understand that. It does not look like it has the through hole for the trigger retainer cord. Is it the shadow or did the replacement come without?

Brian · · North Kingstown, RI · Joined Sep 2001 · Points: 804
Sawyer W wrote:

Yeah, thanks, I understand that. It does not look like it has the through hole for the trigger retainer cord. Is it the shadow or did the replacement come without?

You're too young to know what these look like.  :-) It is a BD factory replacement for a double stem U shaped stem or whatever you want to call it BD Camalot.  You looking at it on a phone?  Use one of those old fashion computers and click on the photo and you will see what it looks like with the photo of the Camalot.  

Brian wrote:

You're too young to know what these look like.  :-) It is a BD factory replacement for a double stem U shaped stem or whatever you want to call it BD Camalot.  You looking at it on a phone?  Use one of those old fashion computers and click on the photo and you will see what it looks like with the photo of the Camalot.  

Haha I have one of these I still place, and I am talking with someone about picking up a first gen (this is the 2nd generation)

But this picture makes it look like the trigger does not have a through hole. On the cam, from the factory, and even in the drawing/sketch there is a hole through the trigger, and I am wonder if the replacement was manufactured in the same way
The replacement also seems to have small metal pegs in the trigger, which the original does not.
(Use of aforementioned hole)

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started