Mountain Project Logo

Free Gear/Giving Away

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Asbestos Avocado · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 0
M Stillman wrote: I have about 45 carabiners of various styles, various ages and generally well used but still functional.   There are 4 BD hotwires and 3 neutrinos.  I also have 2 atc units and a sterling daisy chain for belays that is in decent shape.  I also have 5 locking biners.  I will fill a small flat ship box with as much that fits and ship for $8 through PayPal.
Hi I'll grab them from you.

Oz
Taylor Reicks · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2018 · Points: 0
M Stillman wrote: I have about 45 carabiners of various styles, various ages and generally well used but still functional.   There are 4 BD hotwires and 3 neutrinos.  I also have 2 atc units and a sterling daisy chain for belays that is in decent shape.  I also have 5 locking biners.  I will fill a small flat ship box with as much that fits and ship for $8 through PayPal.

Sent PM

Gummy F · · Akron, OH · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 2,530
M Stillman wrote: I have about 45 carabiners of various styles, various ages and generally well used but still functional.   There are 4 BD hotwires and 3 neutrinos.  I also have 2 atc units and a sterling daisy chain for belays that is in decent shape.  I also have 5 locking biners.  I will fill a small flat ship box with as much that fits and ship for $8 through PayPal.

PM'd on these. 

Cheers!
Redyns · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 60
Lisa Haze wrote:

Stoppit

i have a half cracked one if interested.  it weighs a ton though.

TJ B · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2012 · Points: 26

I only requested a few things in one box to allow more people to get in on her kindness. Thank you, Monica! The biners will be put to great use

Joshua Mcguire · · Middle of the Maine woods · Joined Mar 2019 · Points: 42
M Stillman wrote: I have about 45 carabiners of various styles, various ages and generally well used but still functional.   There are 4 BD hotwires and 3 neutrinos.  I also have 2 atc units and a sterling daisy chain for belays that is in decent shape.  I also have 5 locking biners.  I will fill a small flat ship box with as much that fits and ship for $8 through PayPal.

I'll take em all! Pm'ed 

Joshua Mcguire · · Middle of the Maine woods · Joined Mar 2019 · Points: 42

I'll take your carabiners pm'ed 

Buster B · · Bozeman, MT · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 105

Also pmd

M Stillman · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2013 · Points: 0

Thanks to all who replied, including PMs.  I have filled orders for the first 4 takers in line and will reassess this evening to see if any are left.  If so, I will reply in order received, promise! Given the number of responses, I will never be able to get through the list as is, so I would say there is no further need to post!!! I am happy to help out as many people as I can!  Monica

Men Boon · · East B'jesus · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 0

I’ll take them

Andrew Rice · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 11

Just making a suggestion: A couple years ago I bought 50 used biners for about $50. I make a habit of handing them out at sport crags as "bail biners" so that people don't leave quick links or other junk when they bail. Maybe some of these will go to the same use...

Men Boon · · East B'jesus · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 0
Señor Arroz wrote: Just making a suggestion: A couple years ago I bought 50 used biners for about $50. I make a habit of handing them out at sport crags as "bail biners" so that people don't leave quick links or other junk when they bail. Maybe some of these will go to the same use...

That’s what I’m thinking

Genie Genie · · In A Bottle · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

I'd take a box of the carabiners! PMd

Parker Weide · · Huntsville · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 1

I've got the $10 coupon for moosejaw, anyone want it? 

Ian Hughes · · Riverside/ San Diego · Joined Apr 2019 · Points: 0

Ill take it! PMed 

Parker Weide · · Huntsville · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 1

Alright, it expires in two weeks, so would hope it's going to someone who is going to use it

Cosmic Charlie · · Washington · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 0
Adam G wrote: Also free: snow chains. Used once and somewhat rusty. They fit on a 2001 Subaru Outback. See the picture for details if you want to figure out whether they'll fit on your car. They don't fit on our 2011 Forester. Available for pickup in North Berkeley.

would you send them if I pay for shipping?

Try Cam · · Ft. Wayne, IN · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

Free Camalot of your choosing with a donation to the Access Fund. Local pickup at Hartman Rocks this afternoon.

K B · · SLC, UT · Joined Nov 2011 · Points: 70

Free stuff in salt lake. Local pickup only. Must take the whole bin! Shoes are size 11 and 7.5. Ropes are 2 dynamics and 1 static. Dynamics are pretty beat but static has some life left.

Update: CLAIMED
Drew Nevius · · Broken Arrow, OK · Joined Jun 2012 · Points: 2,546

Can I PayPal you shipping +$5 for the static? I could use a new one for rebolting work. If you want to hold out for a local I understand

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started