Mountain Project Logo

May-June Ski Mountaineering Partner

Original Post
Adam Schneider · · Washington D.C. · Joined May 2018 · Points: 0

Hello!

I am moving out to Seattle in June and am planning an extended ski mountaineering trip for prior to starting work out there. Planning to spend about two weeks or so skiing and climbing across the Pacific Northwest starting the last week in May, and looking for partners. I have all my own gear, taken AIARE 1, and have five seasons of technical ski mountaineering experience in Colorado, New Hampshire and Quebec. Please send me a message if you’re interested in joining!

Trip now has more solid dates and locations. Going to be skiing Oregon Memorial Day weekend, aiming to do Hood, South Twin and Broken Top (May 25-27), before heading North that Tuesday to do Adams, Ruth Peak, Sahale Peak, and Baker the weekend of a June 1. Will be skiing until June 4th. Still looking for more partners, and always open to other peaks if people have objectives on those days. If anyone is looking to join for part or all of the time, please shoot me a message. 

Deven Lewis · · Idaho falls · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 260

I'd be down to ski sahale with you, could you do a mid week trip for it? Also looking for a partner for MT shuckshan sulphide glaicer if that's something your interested in

Deven, just sent you a PM. 

Josh Fallentine · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 0

Hey Adam. A friend an I are skiing rainier via the DC this Tuesday-Weds. 

Hey josh,

Thanks for letting me know! Unfortunately I’m still making my way west now and won’t be getting to Washington until Friday. Let me know if you are interested in skiing at all the week after. Doing some routes on hood this weekend.

Cheers,
-Adam 

B D · · Boulder · Joined May 2010 · Points: 0

Feel free to reach out if either of you would like another partner. Living in Rainier NP, willing to travel and always looking to get on my 4 day weekends. Currently free June 3-6. Lmk.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "May-June Ski Mountaineering Partner"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started