Mountain Project Logo

Patagoina fights corporate greed.

Original Post
Tradiban · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2004 · Points: 11,610
Tim Stich · · Colorado Springs, Colorado · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 1,520

The Patagonia fleece with dress shirt says, yes Bob, I have my powerpoint presentation ready and afterwards I can most certainly help you start the campfire.

These fuckin' guys!!!!
Tradiban · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2004 · Points: 11,610
Malcolm Daly · · Hailey, ID · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 380

Well, if the FinTech crowd decides that fleece vest are passé, maybe they should all start wearing plaid shirts.

Oh wait...

Steve Williams · · The state of confusion · Joined Jul 2005 · Points: 235

Yay, Yvon!  

Boissal . · · Small Lake, UT · Joined Aug 2006 · Points: 1,541

There's an entire IG account dedicated to captioning pics of corpo-bros walking around in expensive patagucci vests which obviously serve a serious purpose on the streets of NYC. Gotta dig it up, some of it is pure gold.

David D · · Da South · Joined Aug 2018 · Points: 0
Boissal . wrote: There's an entire IG account dedicated to captioning pics of corpo-bros walking around in expensive patagucci vests which obviously serve a serious purpose on the streets of NYC. Gotta dig it up, some of it is pure gold.

Please provide name of account. Also, it does get cold in NY.. 

Krys B · · Colorado · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0
Boissal . wrote: There's an entire IG account dedicated to captioning pics of corpo-bros walking around in expensive patagucci vests which obviously serve a serious purpose on the streets of NYC. Gotta dig it up, some of it is pure gold.

IG @midtownuniform

Tim Stich · · Colorado Springs, Colorado · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 1,520

Hey, with those teardrop aviator Ray Bans, you can look pretty badass, boi. Make sure your conference badge is straight, though.

slim · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2004 · Points: 1,103

has anybody checked out the patagonia used stuff website? i can't think of what it is exactly called, but man it sounds like people are willing to shell out big bucks for used clothing.  pretty crazy.

master gumby · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 262

HAHAHAHAHAHHA. This is not exclusive to just patagucci. I work in the world of inv. banking and private equity and any and all outdoor clothing is all the rage right now.

"hey bro does mountain hardware make good jackets?"

LOL

Kyle Taylor · · Broomfield CO · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

There’s no better way to fight corporate greed than to sell high end clothing only corporate fellows can afford! 

Brian Seegers · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 10
slim wrote: has anybody checked out the patagonia used stuff website? i can't think of what it is exactly called, but man it sounds like people are willing to shell out big bucks for used clothing.  pretty crazy.

The worn wear site had great deals on used Patagonia clothing but people started buying stuff in bulk and flipping it elsewhere so they jacked prices.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

General Climbing
Post a Reply to "Patagoina fights corporate greed."

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started