Mountain Project Logo

Issues viewing photos?

Original Post
Frank Stein · · Albuquerque, NM · Joined Feb 2012 · Points: 205

Anyone having issues viewing photos in Explorer and/or Safari? Website does not display thumbnails on route/area pages for me when using these browsers. Only Chrome seems to work. 

Patrick Hardy · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 252

Hey schmuck,

I'm having trouble reproducing this in Safari. Is this on a phone with a slow connection? If so, it is possible that the phone is simply taking a long time to download these images. Let me know if there is a particular url and device that you're seeing this.

Thanks!

Thanks for the details Russ! Looks like your browser has not been supported by apple for quite some time. It's likely that we have added some modern tools that your browser does not recognize, so unfortunately you will need to update your OS/browser to get everything working right.

Okay, that makes sense. The search function also stopped working today. I am also having the same exact issue with explorer on a desktop. My laptop with chrome seems to be working fine. The issues are exactly the same with wifi, cell service and DSL, so I don't think that connection speed is at issue. 

Micah Hoover · · Seattle, WA · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Photo no longer display in explorer. I'd use chrome but corporate IT policy doesn't allow it

Just pushed a change to resolve this issue. Looks like we had a small change that wasn't playing nicely with your machines. Let me know if you all have any issues!

Much better. Thank you!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

iPhone & Android App Feedback
Post a Reply to "Issues viewing photos?"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started