Mountain Project Logo

Ongoing Partners for Lander WY and Beyond

Original Post
Annie Ashenfelter · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 2,226

Hey friends! I’m excited to spend the summer in Lander, and looking for ongoing partners for sport and trad. I like both equally.
Sinks, Wild Iris, Sweetwater Rocks, Wind River Range, Ten Sleep, Grand Teton.
Confident leading most 10a sport, and pushing into the hard 10’s and occasional easy 11.
Hit-or-miss on trad grades, where I’ve found some 8’s stout, but had no problem on some 9’s.
Have 70m rope, quickdraws, and a partial rack (doubles 0.3 - 3, nuts & tricams, alpine draws), plenty of bug spray and good jerky.
I don’t have experience in the alpine, but I am capable and follow direction, if someone is willing to lead, and I’ll try to be your gear mule in exchange for your expertise ;)
Available after 2pm on weekdays, all day weekends. I’m easy company, quiet and kind with a side of goofball, and I show up when I say I will.
I will also be looking for some good yoga classes!
Let’s gooooooooo :)

austin parish · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

I'm looking to do some sport or trad at sinks for the next 5 days or so let me know if ya want to climb

Annie Ashenfelter · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 2,226

Austin, PM sent!

Jeff McGowan · · Helena, MT · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 295

Annie, PM sent for partners this summer.

Liam Chew · · Wyoming · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 35

PM sent

Chris White · · Boulder · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 15

Hey, pm sent.

Dylan Wall · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined May 2017 · Points: 5

Hey,

I am currently at the New River Gorge till June 1st but then I am heading to Wyoming. I would love to have some partners lined up.

I climb up to 5.12c (7b+) and really enjoy sport climbing and bouldering. I excited to finally climb on American limestone, my only experience with limestone has been in Spain. I am super pumped on the Lander area and Ten Sleep.

I have a van so I can stay anywhere really. So excited to enjoy this beautiful area!

My number is 5857055198

My email is dylanwall2388@gmail.com.

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/dylan.wall.522

Dylan Wall

Sophie Ramos · · Miami, FL · Joined Aug 2018 · Points: 0

I’m spending this summer in Jackson but I’m down for the drive to Lander! hit me up if you ever want to sport climb 3052183876

Hbg · · Salt Lake City · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 0

Hi Annie!
I'm looking to get to Lander as much as possible this summer. I have tons of time in June. Looks like we're climbing about the same level--although I mostly sport climb. If you're still looking for partners, let me know!
Thanks!
Heidi
406-543-1203

María de Vicente · · Squamish, BC · Joined Sep 2018 · Points: 0

Hey! I'll be in Lander / Jackson for the next week or so and I'm looking for climbing buddies!

FB Maria de Vicente
+34688957075

Jon Frisby · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 270
David Baylor wrote: I'll be in Lander tomorrow and through the weekend, possibly the entire summer! d.j.baylor@tcu.edu or FB David Baylor

can't wait to see you bud

Dylan Wall · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined May 2017 · Points: 5

Hey,

I am about to leave Ten Sleep (amazing climbing) and head to Lander. Looking to start climbing Tuesday 6/25.

I am really excited about the Sinks(killer cave) and Wild iris (Main Wall/ Erratic).

I climb up to 5.12+ and have a bunch of draws and a new rope.

Add me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/dylan.wall.522

Or text me:
585 705 5198

Dylan Wall

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Wyoming, Montana, & Dakotas Partners
Post a Reply to "Ongoing Partners for Lander WY and Beyond"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started