Mountain Project Logo

Taos partner month of May

Original Post
Rosalie Lipfert · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

I'll be in and around Taos for most of May. TR and lead climbing- up to 5.12 TR indoors, so a few notches down outside. Also looking for others to mountain bike and trail run with. 

Suzie Marlow · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hi!
I am in Taos from May 4th to the beginning of June. Are you still interested in climbing in the area?

Suzie

Amy S · · Colorado · Joined May 2019 · Points: 0

I might be in NM Memorial Day weekend and would love to climb Taos area with either of you.  Been wanting to check some places out around there. I will definitely be running as well as I am training for a marathon, but I'm more of a road runner than trail runner.

Hi Suzie, yes I would love to! I will be driving from the east coast leaving in a couple days, and unfortunately the weather doesn't look great in Taos for the end of this week and into next week, so I'm thinking of re-routing a bit. I'll hit up Taos a bit later in the month if/when the weather clears. Will let you know when I'm in town! My cell is (603)-359-2553 if you'd like to get in touch that way.

Hi Amy, I would love to climb with you as well! I'm not sure I'll be able to stay through Memorial Day weekend, however- will likely be heading back east at that point. 

Rosalie, I guess let me know if you think you will still be down there. I'm still trying to figure out my plans.

Suzie, do you think you will be around Memorial Day weekend?

Debbie Higgs · · Durango, CO · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

I will be in Taos May 23rd-25th and looking to climb! 5.11 is about my limit and I haven't done any leading. I have a rope and I have some quickdraws.

Lily Conrad · · Coeur d'Alene, ID · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 5

Hey hey, I'm in Taos now for the next 2 weeks if you'd like to meet up at all :) my number is 319-464-0853

Suzie Marlow · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hi all,
I am living in Taos until mid June. Shoot me an email at suzie.marlow@gmail.com. I don't have good service where I live. I'm up to climb ANY day :)

Sounds like we could get a pretty good group out there. I'll decide hopefully in the next few days if I am defintely going to be in Taos.

Chris White · · Boulder · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 15

Possible? After Moab. 970-343-9175

Isabella Long · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2019 · Points: 0

Sounds a good plan,  and you'll have a nice trip.

Debbie Higgs · · Durango, CO · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

I haven't quite had time to circle back to this but I'm still interested in showing up next Friday or Saturday. It sounds like we could have some fun.

Probably will be in the area Saturday afternoon until Monday at some point 

My apologies all for just returning to this now. A family emergency came up and I was unfortunately never able to make it out to Taos in the end, but I am hoping to finally make it to NM at the end of August. Would love to connect with any of you if you are still there at that point. Hope everyone has gotten in some incredible climbing in the meantime! 

Hi all, in case any of you are still in Taos, I am here for the next few days and would love to get out and climb! 

Aw I probably won’t make it back down there until October! Hope you get some climbing in! 

No worries Amy, thanks for letting me know! 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Arizona & New Mexico Partners
Post a Reply to "Taos partner month of May"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started