Mountain Project Logo

Draws stolen of China Doll

Cortney L · · Englehood, CO · Joined May 2015 · Points: 42
Brother Numsie wrote: How is China Doll still a name so close to the epicenter of Perpetual Wokeness anyway? 

Because as it turns out, it's just a bullshit parade...

Go Back to Super Topo · · Lex · Joined Dec 2010 · Points: 285
Justin Winger wrote:

It doesnt matter if I am or someone else is. The fact that they have no right since they dont own dream canyon is the point. Even the pro's out here remove their draws when they are done for the day. But hey cause he climbs 14's hes special in your opinion I guess.

You're kidding right?!

Tim Stich · · Colorado Springs, Colorado · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 1,520

We have totally overlooked another reason for the removal of quickdraws from hard routes. Other climber's feelings may have been hurt when they look up and see that someone is projecting a route they can't do.

Your project draws are a slap in their face.

Shame on you!

Harumpfster Boondoggle · · Between yesterday and today. · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 148

Project Draws = Toxic Masculinity or White Privilege?

rofl white people problems.

Frank Stein · · Albuquerque, NM · Joined Feb 2012 · Points: 205
Harumpfster Boondoggle wrote: Project Draws = Toxic Masculinity or White Privilege?

Why it is both. Unless it's a woman...then it would be toxic femininity. 

Corey Flynn · · Beattyvillain · Joined Aug 2008 · Points: 170
Brother Numsie wrote: How is China Doll still a name so close to the epicenter of Perpetual Wokeness anyway? 

Yawn....China Doll is a song by the Dead (as in the Grateful Dead, not that ‘Your body is a wonderland’ BS they’re trying to pass off now), specifically a Garcia/Hunter number. It actually refers to a doll made of china. Whoooooaaaaa.  you guys are boring

Also is it ironic that I started this thread while on a trip to Joes Valley? I be chasin those double digits while you nerds be callin the ethics police

Caleb Schwarz · · Colorado Springs, CO · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 120
Corey Flynn wrote:you nerds

Ouch

Caleb Schwarz wrote:

Ouch

Ha sorry dawg I get carried away sometimes

Also if any of you guys climb in eldo on the weekends and enjoy talking in person I tend to stop by my friends (not the friend who left the draws) at the Anarchist Tea Collective on Sunday mornings for a free cup and conversation on my way into the canyon. Located in scenic Eldorado Springs Colorado on your way to the kiosk at 267 Eldorado Springs dr. Free coffee, tea, snacks every Sunday morning from 7-11 am

joe trabucco · · Boulder, co · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Lol at this thread.  

M Mobley · · Bar Harbor, ME · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 911
Corey Flynn wrote: Also if any of you guys climb in eldo on the weekends and enjoy talking in person I tend to stop by my friends (not the friend who left the draws) at the Anarchist Tea Collective on Sunday mornings for a free cup and conversation on my way into the canyon. Located in scenic Eldorado Springs Colorado on your way to the kiosk at 267 Eldorado Springs dr. Free coffee, tea, snacks every Sunday morning from 7-11 am

Dude! Eldo!!! No way!

Matt N · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2010 · Points: 415

What comes first:  Perpetual Wokeness as:

New band name? New route name? or Boulderite's new dog's name? 

Marc H · · Longmont, CO · Joined May 2007 · Points: 265
Corey Flynn wrote: Also is it ironic that I started this thread while on a trip to Joes Valley? I be chasin those double digits while you nerds be callin the ethics police

Dude, give your butt a rest. That’s a lot of hurt for one butt to take. 

Dan Cooksey · · Pink Ford Thunderbird · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 365
Corey Flynn wrote:

Yawn....China Doll is a song by the Dead (as in the Grateful Dead, not that ‘Your body is a wonderland’ BS they’re trying to pass off now), specifically a Garcia/Hunter number. It actually refers to a doll made of china. Whoooooaaaaa.  you guys are boring

John Mayer is an alcoholic.

John RB · · Boulder, CO · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 159
Tim Stich wrote: Other climber's feelings may have been hurt when they look up and see that someone is projecting a route they can't do.

Well, by the definition of "projecting" it means you can't do it either.  So why should I feel bad?

jay P · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2019 · Points: 0
Corey Flynn wrote: Also is it ironic that I started this thread while on a trip to Joes Valley? I be chasin those double digits while you nerds be callin the ethics police

Whoa everyone, watch out! this guys chasing the double digits! He's too cool for school.... dude, get your fat head out of your own ass

joe trabucco · · Boulder, co · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Still loling at this thread.   Reeks of male ego.

mediocre · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 0
Dan Cooksey wrote:

John Mayer is an alcoholic.

Dont you ever talk about John that way!

Draw Thief · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 70
Phil Lauffen wrote:

Yea... because there are draw thieves here. That kind of shit doesn't happen in normal places.

What normal places?  Do they have draws up?
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado
Post a Reply to "Draws stolen of China Doll"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started