Mountain Project Logo

Seeking Minneapolis Lead Belay Partner & Adventure Friend!

Original Post
Estelle Smith · · Golden, CO · Joined Apr 2019 · Points: 0

Hey there, Mountain Project people!

I'm looking for a dedicated lead climbing partner. Show me your big-ass sense of humor and your even bigger-ass sense of adventure! Right now, I'm free on Mon/Thurs/Fri evenings and weekends. I'd love to climb 2-3x per week to really up my game, and I'm hoping to go camping and climbing outside a whole bunch this summer. (Currently, I can climb just about any 5.10 and most 5.11a/b routes on top rope, and I'm getting lead certified next week.) FYI, I have a sweet husky I'd love to share with you, too! He's a good boy. :)

Meet up and give it a test climb sometime? If we get along, I'd love to make it a regular thing.

~Estelle

mark55401 · · Minneapolis · Joined May 2011 · Points: 355

I can climb pretty much any time, shoot me a note.

Yukon Cornelius · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2019 · Points: 0

I'm also looking for a regular climbing partner. I go to the VE in Minneapolis and Bloomington regularly. Trying to go outside as much as possible, too - I've got a handful of routes in Taylor's Falls, Redwing, and Palisade Head I'm trying to knock off this year. I'd love to meet some climbers who wanted to camp out and climb for a day or two. 

You, or anyone else, hit me up!

wisam · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2012 · Points: 60

Sent a pm yeah I’m game. Looking for more climbing parters, especially ones that prefer to camp on climbing trips.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Midwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Seeking Minneapolis Lead Belay Partner & Advent…"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.