Mountain Project Logo

Michigan climbing

Chelsea Lybarger · · Grand Rapids MI · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 1

Whipps?

April M · · Grand Rapids · Joined Mar 2019 · Points: 0
Chelsea Mae Marie wrote:

I live in Grand Rapids and am always looking to connect with climbers mostly climb at inside moves. Go to the ledges and planet rock as well. Hoping to do more trips to the Red also. Who’s in Michigan? Let’s get climbing 

Chelsea, this is a little late but if you’re still looking for a partner I’m in the Grand Rapids area as well!!

Hey Ashley I sent you an email

April M · · Grand Rapids · Joined Mar 2019 · Points: 0
Chelsea Mae Marie wrote: Hey Ashley I sent you an email

Hey Chelsea,

Just got the email and pretty sure i replied back. If you didn’t get it let me know!
Bryan Foley · · Madison Heights, MI · Joined Nov 2018 · Points: 10

I'm a MH Planet Rock climber, Tues and Fri after 7, sunday around noon, each week. And once it warms up, there's always Grand Ledge in Lansing.

Michael Plumer · · Rochester Hills, MI · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 16

Anyone going to Grand Ledge the week of April 15th thru April 19. I'm heading that way on business and would like to climb while I'm in the area. I have every thing for a Top-rope just no belay partner.  I have a flexible schedule and am looking for any day other then Wednesday.

My schedule is limited as training for REI. I have Sunday 4/14 and Monday 4/15 open so far pending weather. I get out of work at 3pm. I also am open 4/20-4/21 which is out of your date range. 

Eric Vogel · · Portage, MI · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 0

Michael Plumer - I'm getting back into climbing after being out for close to 20 years. I spent the winter ice climbing and mountaineering and plan on rock this year. I have gear. I live in Kzoo but work in Lansing and can take an afternoon or day off to climb. Hit me up if interested. 616.403.0812.

Michael Plumer · · Rochester Hills, MI · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 16

Eric Vogel - Thanks for the reply. I will be in Lansing on business a few time in April. I set my own schedule so can plan around the weather. I'll text you with a few days.

TJ Morton · · Detroit, MI · Joined May 2018 · Points: 0

Anyone looking to make a trip to the Red at any point between 5/1 and 5/9? Got a week off and looking to make the most of it!

Katelynn Dubois · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2019 · Points: 0

I'm in Grand Rapids also! 

Matt Parsell · · Ann Arbor, MI · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0

leaving from ann arbor on monday 5-20-19 for the week at miguels before the memorial weekend crowds show up. could use someone to split gas/ hit routes with. lets talk!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Midwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Michigan climbing"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started