Mountain Project Logo

[WTB] Arc'teryx: THORSEN, THERME, CAMOSUN, or Veilance Monitor, and shell jackets

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Ramus Simpson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2019 · Points: 0

Looking for any one of the following (maybe a medium depending on the measurements would also consider a Firebee AR, Macai, or Alpha IS):

Also looking for one of the following shells, size large only:
ALPHA SV, SIDEWINDER, CASSIAR, RUSH, RUSH LT, SABRE LT, BETA SV, SABRE, ALPHA AR, BETA AR, BETA LT, ZETA AR, PROCLINE COMP, SAWYER, ZETA LT, ALPHA FL, BETA SL HYBRID, INTERSTATE JACKET, NORVAN JACKET, ZETA FL, ZETA SL, BETA SL, or ALPHA SL.
Thanks.

Bump

Le Jaunathan · · Saint-LĂ©onard (Quebec) · Joined Mar 2019 · Points: 0

Got arcteryx monitor jacket in black size medium for sale
BNWT.

you can e-mail me at ldt.jonathan@gmail.com 

David Kalani · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2019 · Points: 0

I've got a therme and camosun. Both black. You can Email me if your interested and want pics.                                  dkalpen336@gmail.com

Bump

Bump

Matt G · · Santa Monica, CA · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 0
Caleb Schwarz · · Colorado Springs, CO · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 120

Just curious, are you just looking for something that has a dead bird logo on the front for flexing on people? I mean all the more power to you, but I am having a hard time seeing a use that all of those very different jackets could all fill.

Signed,
Someone who can't afford Veilance

Steven Libretti · · Northern, NJ · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0
Caleb Schwarz wrote: Just curious, are you just looking for something that has a dead bird logo on the front for flexing on people? I mean all the more power to you, but I am having a hard time seeing a use that all of those very different jackets could all fill.

Signed,

probably trying to send them to china to copy

Caleb Schwarz wrote: Just curious, are you just looking for something that has a dead bird logo on the front for flexing on people? I mean all the more power to you, but I am having a hard time seeing a use that all of those very different jackets could all fill.

Signed,

I just want two of any of the downs (a size small for myself and and a large for my brother) and one hardshell for my brother. I don’t want one of each. 

Matt G wrote: I've got an Alpha FL for sale. Here's my thread:
https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/topic/116614790/fs-alpha-fl-jacket-size-l-patagonia-r1-hoody-size-m-patagonia-ultralight-down-sh

PM me if interested. 

Thanks for the offer but that’s not the color I prefer. Best of luck with the sale!

Bump

Up 

Robsudac · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2013 · Points: 5

I have a couple of deadbird hard shells in size Large that are in like-new condition.  PM me your budget and we can go from there.

Bump

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started