Mountain Project Logo

climbing buddies in tucson!

Original Post
Allison Schlueter · · tucson, AZ · Joined Oct 2018 · Points: 0

new to the area and would love to meet some people who would want to climb with me! in the tucson area

Michael Foserty · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2018 · Points: 0

Hey there! I’m always down to meet new folks to climb with. I’m relatively new to climbing so I’m still working on my network of climbing partners. I mainly stick to 5.7 - 5.8 sport routes but happy to belay on whatevs. 

Elaine K · · Tucson, AZ · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

I'm in Tucson and always open to finding new climbing partners!

Chris Burton · · Flagstaff, AZ · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 5

Hi all,and welcome to Arizona Allison! I actually live in Flagstaff, but love Tucson and try to make trips down every so often on weekends. Looking to schedule some trips on the weekend of 4/14 and then in May and June especially for some of the higher-altitude locales on Mt Lemmon, but of course I'll have to line some partners up. I climb about 5.10, have a full rack, etc. Happy to go with newer peeps, older folks, anyone psyched to get out.
If anyone is down for the mid-April trip, let me know, either here, DM or 2056030588 

Robbie Mackley · · Tucson, AZ · Joined May 2010 · Points: 85

Always down to climb. Have rope/rack. 

Kief Manning · · Elgin, AZ · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0

I generally try to get out every couple weeks. Stronghold or Lemmon. But with summer coming more mt Lemmon. Usually sundays or mondays 

SenorDB · · Old Pueblo · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 8,550

I'm in Tucson and looking for a partner for tomorrow, 4/27. I love trad, sport, and multi-pitch. And the desert! (But who doesn't?) DM if you're up for adventure and getting out.

Chris Craig · · Redstone, CO · Joined Jul 2007 · Points: 110

Hi. Looking for a climbing partner. Have rope/rack and let go of my ego years ago. Open to all grades. Lead up to mid 10. Willng to belay whatever. Weekends and some mondays.

Chris 520-668-4693

Alex Hughes wrote: I'm also new to the area and looking to climb a lot.

Looking to climb. Are you available May 18-19. Easier routes up to Mid 10 or your lead. Happy to climb easier routes too

Kief Manning wrote: I generally try to get out every couple weeks. Stronghold or Lemmon. But with summer coming more mt Lemmon. Usually sundays or mondays 
Kief Manning wrote: I generally try to get out every couple weeks. Stronghold or Lemmon. But with summer coming more mt Lemmon. Usually sundays or mondays 

I'm with on the schedule. Are you free may 19. Trad or Sport up to 5.10.

Chris 520-548-6652
Michael Foserty wrote: Hey there! I’m always down to meet new folks to climb with. I’m relatively new to climbing so I’m still working on my network of climbing partners. I mainly stick to 5.7 - 5.8 sport routes but happy to belay on whatevs. 

Let's go.

Chris 520-668-4693. Looking to Network.
Andrew Ves · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 0

Hello there. I'd love to meet some people to climb with. It's been a while since I've been up the mountain and I'd like to change that. I have a full rack (trad and sport), rope, and extra harnesses. I'm available on Saturdays. Feel free to hit me up 520-309-8311.

Kief Manning · · Elgin, AZ · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0
Chris Craig wrote:

I'm with on the schedule. Are you free may 19. Trad or Sport up to 5.10.

Chris 520-548-6652

Damn. Just missed you. Haven’t been on MP in a week or two. Just went out this morning. I will give you a text

Jacob O · · WI · Joined Jun 2018 · Points: 0

Hello everyone! I'm new to the Tuscon area, and will be here through mid august. I'm trying to get outside for memorial weekend, so if anyone is looking to add a member to their group please shoot me a message! Back home in MN/WI I onsight mid- to hardish- 10s. I didn't bring my rope with me, but I do have about 18 quick draws. I mostly climb sport/boulder but I'm game for any adventure.

Additionally, if your trying to get a partner/build a crew for a different weekend, let me know!

612-865-9322

Robbie Mackley · · Tucson, AZ · Joined May 2010 · Points: 85

Anyone looking for a partner for this weekend? 5202036357

Tyler James · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2018 · Points: 0
  • Hey all I'm Tyler, new to the area. I have all equipment plus double of some if anyone wants to go out but doesnt have any. Sport climb 10b/c depending on the day and beginner trad leader for low grade 5.6/5.7. Would love to get into some multipitch around here if there are any experienced leader. 7819641102
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Arizona & New Mexico
Post a Reply to "climbing buddies in tucson! "

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started