Mountain Project Logo

Pucón, Llifen, Coyhaique, El Chaltén Climbing!

Original Post
Anastasija Strižakova · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 0

Hello world!
I'm currently solo travelling through Chile and will be heading south to Pucón on 20th January, and Llifen, Coyhaique, El Chalten after that too. I'd love to connect and climb with people in those areas, with the main focus being sport climbing, but can also trad and boulder. My outdoor sport climbing level currently is up to 5.11c. In terms of equipment I have all personal climbing essentials including 5 quickdraws. I don't have a rope unfortunately, but I'm willing to rent one if need be and possible.
If anyone is around those areas and interested in partnering up, please what's up me on +353851085123 or email: strizaka@tcd.ie

Let's climb!!!

Thanks,
Anastasija

Todd Bruns · · Golden , Colorado · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 0

Curious about the climbing in Pucon. Headed there next year. Where can I find info on the climbing there. 

Jeremy Lubkin · · Worldwide Wanderer · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 5

I'm heading down to Coyhaique with a friend until ~Feb 10 and then plan to go back up towards Puerto Montt. I will be free after that to do some climbing in Cochamo or something. I dont have camping equipment but i have a 70m 1/2 rope (can climb 35M routes then or get more rope) and some draws and gear.  Let me know if you want to get out.

Todd Bruns wrote: Curious about the climbing in Pucon. Headed there next year. Where can I find info on the climbing there. 

This is what I have for now: http://www.guiaescaladachile.com/2012/02/cerduo-pucon.html?m=1

I'm heading out with some locals today and tomorrow so I'll find out more! 
Jeremy Lubkin wrote: I'm heading down to Coyhaique with a friend until ~Feb 10 and then plan to go back up towards Puerto Montt. I will be free after that to do some climbing in Cochamo or something. I dont have camping equipment but i have a 70m 1/2 rope (can climb 35M routes then or get more rope) and some draws and gear.  Let me know if you want to get out.

I'll be in Coyhaique during early February too but then will continue going South so I might see you around there! 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Extended Trips and International Partners
Post a Reply to "Pucón, Llifen, Coyhaique, El Chaltén Climbing!"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started