Mountain Project Logo

Wanted G3 Targa binding

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Jeff Scheuerell · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2007 · Points: 2,298

Anyone have a G3 Targa binding they are no longer using? I broke a cable and can't find a replacement.

John Boy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 370

I have a lightly used pair of Targas with risers, heels/climbing wires, leashes - the whole package.  I wouldn't be interested in selling just one binding, but if you are interested in buying the complete pair perhaps we can work out a deal.  I can send you pics if needed.  Let me know.  

Cheers,  JB

Jeff Scheuerell · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2007 · Points: 2,298

Sure can't hurt to look. Price?

John Boy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 370

Hi Jeff,  Pics below for your perusal.  This pair is in excellent shape, no issues whatsoever.  I did some research on eBay to determine a fair price.  There are quite a few recent sales in the $80-$130 (whoa!) range.  There are also some cheaper sales, mostly for pairs missing climbing wires, leases and/or other parts.  A pair sold today for $92 plus shipping and there's another pair w/o leashes currently listed for $100 Buy It Now w/ free shipping.  I would do $90 shipped for mine if you're in the Lower 48.  Let me know if you want to see additional pics or have any questions.  Thanks.

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started