Mountain Project Logo

looking for climbing Partners for Northern Thailand, Laos, Vietnam. January 10th until Feb 18

Original Post
juan burak · · Nanaimo, BC · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hello There, I am heading to Thailand to Climb the Northern Areas and I am looking for a climbing Partner. I am 37, Male, Toprope, Lead and some Trad. Level up to 5.13s. Send me a message if anyone is going to be around that area. I will arrive to Chiang Mai ON January 11TH 2019.
Cheers
Juan

Yan · · Singapore · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

hi, do you know where you'll be in february?
fyi, crazy horse in chiang mai is currently closed for climbing.

Hell Yan! yes I know about Crazy Horse. I will try Chiang Rai mid Januray, then I might head south or try Laos. Are you going to be travelling there in Feb?

Frankie Lu · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2018 · Points: 0

I'll be on Cat Ba 27th to the 2nd if you wanna climb. Am looking for a partner too

Hey Frankie. I think I could make it there for the 28th

RebekkaB · · Portland, OR · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 5

Hi Juan, I'm currently in Luang Prabang, Laos and planning on heading south (vang vieng, thathek) in the next few days. Let me know if you are in the neighborhood, would be keen to climb.

Hello Rebekka!! How are you? Im in Chiang Mai now. Im deciding if I should go to Tonsai first and thakhek. How long are you there for? My cel is +16043552633 of you want to send me a WhatsApp message

RebekkaB · · Portland, OR · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 5

Hey,
Sorry, totally missed your message.im arriving in thakhek today and am currently only staying 3 days - the climbers camp only has accommodation available for those three days

Hey rebbeka sorry missed your message too. Im in Vientiane and heading to Vang Vieng to try and climb there.
Let me know if you are around
Cheers
Juan

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Extended Trips and International Partners
Post a Reply to "looking for climbing Partners for Northern Thai…"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.