Mountain Project Logo

NE weekend missions

Original Post
Nate Beatty · · New York, NY · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 0

Howdy! I’m based in NYC and looking to escape to the mountains any weekend I can! I have a Jeep, my own gear (and some extra odds and ends), and plenty of stoke. Up to climb in the ‘Daks or anywhere in VT or NH. I can pick you up along the way or meet you up there!

This is my first season climbing ice so I’m looking to get as much experience as I can (hopefully even do some lead climbing myself). I’d love to learn from someone seasoned and I can give you a safe catch. I’m also down to climb with other rookies - we can set up a TR and do laps to get some practice in or stick to easier ice. Any day in the mountains is a good day!

Shoot me a text  203-530-8671

Nate

Nate Beatty · · New York, NY · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 0

Bumping this up to the top as I put together a plan for this upcoming long weekend 2/16 - 2/18. Anyone up to climb one or more (all!?) days? Happy to travel anywhere in NY ('Daks), NH, or VT.

I did Black Dike last weekend and now I'm all fired up about multipitch ice with that classic alpine feel. I'd be up to find something similar or equally stoked to set up a TR and do laps.

Alex Fedorov · · New York City · Joined Nov 2018 · Points: 0

Hey Nate - How about going to Catskills next weekend? Unless it all melts :( sent you a text as well 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

North Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "NE weekend missions"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started