Mountain Project Logo

(Worth A Shot)--Looking for a place to live near El Segundo

Original Post
Ross Goldberg · · El Segundo · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 143

Hi, I figured I could give this a go. I am prepared for the flaming.

I am starting an engineering job in El Segundo in March and I am looking for a place to move in/looking for people to find a place with near that area. I am a new college grad and I hope to live with people who share the same interests as me. (Starting with my Interests) I love climbing (obviously) and plan to spend as many weekends as possible in Joshua Tree or Yosemite as my big aspirations are up on the walls there.

I am a clean roommate and take pride in always doing my dishes and keeping the shared living space free of clutter. I am open to living with any combination of people as long as they aren't complete degenerates (I know some of you lot like to live in a clean house). I like to go out to the bars on occasion and have fun there but I do not like to bring the party home or otherwise trash the place I live. I also consider myself super handy and can fix most issues around the house.

Finally, I am also super into working on cars/trucks and I hope to build a van soon for my weekend trips. If you have a garage that is awesome and I am willing to pay for the privilege of keeping my tools there and working on vehicles. Whoever I live with is totally welcome to borrow my tools as long as they're returned, I am also down to help you with any of your personal projects. If you don't want me working on vehicles/storing my tools there that is TOTALLY FINE and not a deal breaker, I can find a place to store them until I find shop space elsewhere.

I know it's a long shot finding a place to live on here but I figured I could find some like minded people to live with. If anyone is looking for someone to find a house with I am totally down to pair up and go house hunting with you. If you have a room to rent to me long term, please send me an email with relevant information/anything you want from me.

Thanks Everyone!
-Ross

Conor Mark · · Sacramento, CA · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 700
D B · · Gardena (South Bay) · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 30

Try posting on the Sender One LAX Facebook page. I know a couple of people have found roommates that way. 

Don B wrote: Try posting on the Sender One LAX Facebook page. I know a couple of people have found roommates that way. 

Will do, thanks for the tip!

Update: I have found a roommate but we are looking for possibly one more person to split a three bedroom condo-type place in Redondo area. Message me if anyone is interested!

FrankPS · · Atascadero, CA · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 276
Ross Goldberg wrote: Update: I have found a roommate but we are looking for possibly one more person to split a three bedroom condo-type place in Redondo area. Message me if anyone is interested!

Good luck, Ross!

FrankPS wrote:

Good luck, Ross!

Thanks Frank!

Bump! Looking for a 3rd person to find a 3 bedroom place in Torrance-Area with me and a friend. Let me know if interested.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Southern California
Post a Reply to "(Worth A Shot)--Looking for a place to live nea…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started