Mountain Project Logo

WTB Smartwool Baselayer (New or Used)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Steven Roberts · · San Jose, CA · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 0

Long shot here, but I'm looking for a baselayer in a very specific color, the Smartwool Men's NTS Mid 250 Zip T in LIGHT GRAY HEATHER, size M or L.

I somehow lost mine on my last climbing trip and unfortunately they no longer make them in this color.  This layer worked perfectly with my layering system but I only want it in the light gray.

I'm willing to buy either size, used or new.

Furthermore, if anyone knows of a baselayer very similar to this one (warmth/weight) and in light grey, I'd appreciate the suggestions.  

Max Matheson · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Dec 2013 · Points: 6

Can I just ask why the specific color is so important?

Steven Roberts · · San Jose, CA · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 0
Max Matheson wrote: Can I just ask why the specific color is so important?

Sure, in the end it really just boils down to the fact that I really like it lol.  Although, I like a light colored base layer (which is virtually only light gray) because during summer mountaineering I often wear only my base layer at times (approaches, afternoon descents, etc.) and the lighter color keeps me slightly cooler than a black or dark color would.  

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started