Mountain Project Logo

Red Rocks partner 11/25-11/28

Original Post
Jason Dallas · · Colorado · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

Just dropped off my climbing partner at the airport that I’ve had for the past week at Red Rocks. Would prefer not to leave a 5.12 at the first pull out unsent. Decided to stay a couple more days. It will go!!! Just need a catch and I’ll belay you on your project. Or for a day of sport climbing.

Gemma Anderson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 0

Hi Jason!

My friend and I are looking for a partner for panty wall tomorrow (Sunday). My friend doesn't lead or lead belay so I'm looking for a belayer. I'll only be leading 5.7/5.8, but happy to belay you on your 5.12 if you want to climb a bunch of easier stuff after. I'm happy to TR some 10s and at least try some 11s.

My number is 510-705-2083

Cheers!
Gemma

Daniel Henderson · · Houghton, MI · Joined Jul 2018 · Points: 0

Hi Jason, I am driving to Red Rocks tonight and I’m in need of a partner for Monday and Tuesday. Give me a text at 9062817743.

Firstpersonbeta · · Lancaster, PA · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 0

Hey Jason,

Unsure if you're covered but I myself am also looking to project 12 sport. Would be happy to trade belays with yourself. Let me know.

Elle Vy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2018 · Points: 0

I’m arriving in town Tuesday and looking for a partner mainly Wednesday, possibly Tuesday as well in late afternoon. Leaving Thursday. Looking to climb fun classic single or multi pitch, ...

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Nevada Partners
Post a Reply to "Red Rocks partner 11/25-11/28"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started