Mountain Project Logo

Red Rock 11/17-11/24

Original Post
Shaun Gregory · · Front range · Joined May 2016 · Points: 285

Hey all,
Im heading out from Co for the week of the 17th to the 24th. I like climbing both sport and trad, I'm always up for whatever. If you want to share a campsite for that time, I'm happy to split it. Let me know!

Bump

Sean Dehart · · Saint Petersburg, FL · Joined Nov 2018 · Points: 0

Hey Sean, I will be heading out to Vegas 11/19 -12/3 and looking for someone to climb with as well. I will be bring all my gear. I just sport climb, just looking to climb routes 5.8-5.10, but up for pretty much anything.

Ryan Dingwall · · Ouray, CO · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 0

Hey man, I’ve been around this week but I’m needing partners from the 17th - 19th. I’m looking to climb some longer moderates, up to ~5.9 on gear/5.10 on bolts. Let me know if you want to get out!

Tolin Hessell · · SLC · Joined Jun 2018 · Points: 0

Im in Red Rocks and am looking for partners for either multi pitch or single pitch sport, from the 16th to the 25th. Id be down for any grade 12- and under for following and leading sport, and 10- and under for leading on gear. Im staying in my van in lovell canyon so cell service isnt great when im there. My number is 2o1-28l-12l8, shoot me a text!

A-rox · · Denver, CO · Joined Jun 2013 · Points: 10

Hola Sean, I plan to be in Red Rocks, leaving from Denver probably Saturday 11/17 but my partner will not be showing up until later next week. I have the guidebook and parks pass - would be interested in climbing and sharing a campsite !

Campground is super full. If anyone has a site and wants to split it, let me know. 

Christian Shope · · Tacoma, WA · Joined Dec 2012 · Points: 15

Howdy friends, I just got to Red Rocks and I’m ready to climb! Lead up to 11a trad and 10c sport(maybe harder its been a minute for sport), follow to 12. Lets get a group camp going somewhere, I’m going to scout a place down the road from the park unless somthing else comes up. Text me at 541 908 3151

Cheers!!

Shope

Seth williamson · · South west Missouri · Joined Oct 2013 · Points: 5

I’m around as well. I’m open for this coming week. Multi pitch trad or sport. Have gear and ropes. 

Nancy Lynn · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 0

Hey everyone! I'm heading out to Red Rocks and will arrive before my climbing partner, and am looking for someone to climb with on the 20th. I am looking to sport climb 5.10-5.11, potential easy 12's. Will TR any grade. I will not have a car, ropes, or draws. If anyone has gear and needs a partner shoot me a note!

Ari Migdale · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Hey folks! I am also looking for a partner for Sunday 11/18 And Monday. Excited to lead some longer moderates and follow into the 11s. I’ve got a rope rack and book. Going to Be in the group campground. Give a holler at 925 899 8566!

Cheedem · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Mar 2011 · Points: 10

I'd like to do some multipitch trad on Monday and Tuesday. Send me a pm if interested. I can lead up to 10s, follow a bit harder. 

Anthony B · · Greensboro, NC · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 0

I need a last-minute partner for tomorrow (Monday Nov 19th) - got rack rope and car. Open to anything, preference for long moderates (5.7-5.9)

Xi Yin · · Cambridge, MA/traveling · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 420

Any one need a partner for tomorrow 11/21? I lead up to 5.11 sport, 5.10- trad, have rope and gear, happy to climb anything.

Kexin Huang · · Baie-Saint-Paul, QC · Joined Oct 2018 · Points: 0

I’m at campsite 29, we’re currently 3 and happy to share starting from tomorrow. I can climb with you on one of the next days.

Anyone need a partner for tomorrow ? 970-two 3 4-zero 9 six 8.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Nevada Partners
Post a Reply to "Red Rock 11/17-11/24"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started