Mountain Project Logo

Santiago Chile

Original Post
Chris Oleson · · Maryland · Joined May 2011 · Points: 1,493

Hit me up if you're passing through the city (or live here) and looking to climb.  I live here and am familiar with most of the local crags and have all equipment.  Lead sport to 10d and trad to 5.9ish.  --Chris

Tyler March · · sacramento · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 45

Hey Chris!
I’ll be in Chile in December.  Drop me an email. Tylermarch@me.com

Marcus DeAyala · · Houston, TX · Joined Nov 2018 · Points: 0

Hey Chris im in Santiago studying for my GRE test and could sure use a break. Send me an email marcusdeayala@att.net. Would really like to check out the local crags. Ill be here for the next two weeks.

Nathan Palmisano · · Santiago, CL · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 50

Hey Chris,

I live in Santiago and will have lots of time to climb this summer as I will be on summer holiday (I teach a private school here in the city). Let me know if you're up for it.

Best,

Nathan

Amelia Bineham · · Eugene, OR · Joined Jun 2018 · Points: 0

Hi Chris,

I'll be in Santiago at the end of February/early March and would love to go climbing! I was also hoping of maybe climbing in Cochamo if you would want to meet there?

Amelia

Diana1990 · · Seattle, WA · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 10

PM sent to Chris and Nathan

Tony Tapatio · · Bozeman · Joined Dec 2018 · Points: 10

Hi Chris,
I'm planning a trip to Cochamo for Jan-Feb and Flying into Santiago around then. I was thinking of heading strait to Cochamo, but also would like to see Santiago a bit and if possible check out some climbing around the area/see what Chilean life is like.. I am up for whatever! let me know kris.hasbrouck@gmail.com 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Extended Trips and International Partners
Post a Reply to "Santiago Chile"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started