Mountain Project Logo

Seeking climbing partners in Colombia -Suesca or ??

Original Post
Cyrena Lee · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2018 · Points: 0

Hi! We are one Austrian girl (leads 6a+) and one New Yorker (boulderer) girl travelling around Colombia. Looking for partners, please msg us!!

Drew Dyson · · Denver, CO · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 40

Hi Cyrena,
When are you going to be in Colombia? (Sorry if this is way out of date)

Santiago Santacruz · · Cali, CO · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 294

Hey guys! I'm in/from Cali (Colombia) and interested on climbing trips around Valle and Cauca anytime. MP has very little info about climbing in Colombia there is way more than its posted here. If you end up on this side of the country let me know...trad, sport, bouldering, whatever. I have a rack and a 60 m rope. Cheers.

Hi Santiago!
Are there any blogs you could suggest where I could look at the routes in Cali? I wasn't planning on going to that part of the country but if you want to climb, and there are cool areas to climb, I can make it that way!

Nicole Yu · · Bend, OR · Joined May 2012 · Points: 135

anyone around in Columbia. Currently in El Chalten, looking for the next place to climb.

Nicole.

Hi Nicole,
If you go to https://www.mountainproject.com/area/106555548/la-mojarra-canon-del-chicamocha, specifically La Refugio de la Roca, you will find tons of people to climb with! It is party climbing style there. Everyone warms up together and breaks off into groups to climb together based on who wants to work on what projects. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Extended Trips and International Partners
Post a Reply to "Seeking climbing partners in Colombia -Suesca o…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started