Mountain Project Logo

Climbing Partners - Chile - Patagonia - ? (12/12/18- 2/25/19

Original Post
Tyler March · · sacramento · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 45

Looking for partners for my upcoming trip!  Sport, trad, looking to gain some more alpine experience.  Eager to learn.  I fly into Santiago on 12/12.  

Shoot me an email
Tylermarch@me.com

Phillip Gibson · · Texas · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Tyler! Are you interested in climbing in Cochamo at all? I'll be there from Dec 31 - Jan 6 and am looking to do as many long routes as possible. What kind of experience do you have on rock?

All the best,

Phil 

Tyler March · · sacramento · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 45

Shoot me an email!  My notifications on here are spotty.  Tylermarch@me.com

Ryan George · · Boulder, CO · Joined May 2015 · Points: 0

Hello! I'll be in Chile Dec. 27-Jan. 10. I'd love to do some alpine climbing and will email.

For anyone reading this, I'd love to connect - email me at ryan@rgeorge.net (and see my post)

Tony Tapatio · · Bozeman · Joined Dec 2018 · Points: 10

Hello! I'm also planning to head down south around 1/1 for climbing. Mostly rock, but also interested in stepping into some alpine. I was thinking of spending the month of Jan in Cochamo and then meeting a friend in El Chalten for Feb. Feel free to email me @ kris.hasbrouck@gmail.com Lets meet up!

Will Bergman · · Helsinki · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

I'm around and will be looking for partners in Patagonia for the next few months! I have all the equipment and a car, climb up to 11 on gear.
Ville.bergman@gmail.com 

Jamie J · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2018 · Points: 0

I'm in Chile now and will be traveling between here and Argentina till Feb climbing rock.  Jamieridesbikes@gmail.com 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Extended Trips and International Partners
Post a Reply to "Climbing Partners - Chile - Patagonia - ? (12/1…"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.