Mountain Project Logo

Corrugation Corner, Lovers Leap (Saturday 11/10/18)

Original Post
Charlie M · · Denver, CO · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 110

Looking for a comfortable leader on 5.7 Leap terrain to swing corrugation corner. Up for anything in a similar realm of difficulty, also interested in a double (or triple) day. I have a double rack up to 3, single 4, and nuts gallor. Let me know if you're interested or have any other ideas

John Clark · · Reno, NV · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 1,398

Why are you looking for a partner for Saturday 11/9/19 already? Bit early I'd say

Hah... ya got me. Updated the post title. Looking a partner for tomorrow

Mid 50s and sunny!! Who wants to get after it

Leliko Mana · · On the road in US · Joined Nov 2018 · Points: 45
charlie markusen wrote: Looking for a comfortable leader on 5.7 Leap terrain to swing corrugation corner.

Charlie, make sure you get there early. I went there exactly a week ago to do CC and it was so crowded at 11am that we couldn't get on it. We ended up doing Traveler's Buttress next to it, another classic but much harder. I wish I was that "strong leader" to go with you but alas, so far I'm only a follower... Good luck and enjoy!!!

Kevin Heinrich · · AMGA Rock Guide · Joined Mar 2013 · Points: 286

Climbed at the leap last week. It's pretty fricken cold into mid-day. East Wall caught sun much earlier, maybe consider starting there!

Colonel Mustard · · Sacramento, CA · Joined Sep 2005 · Points: 1,241
Kevin Heinrich wrote: Climbed at the leap last week. It's pretty fricken cold into mid-day. East Wall caught sun much earlier, maybe consider starting there!

Gotta agree that I wouldn't be aiming for a dark corner this late in the year, lol! But if you're up for it, more power to you.

Leliko Mana wrote:

Charlie, make sure you get there early. I went there exactly a week ago to do CC and it was so crowded at 11am that we couldn't get on it. We ended up doing Traveler's Buttress next to it, another classic but much harder. I wish I was that "strong leader" to go with you but alas, so far I'm only a follower... Good luck and enjoy!!!

I was there too! Walked by and said nnnope not today

Colonel Mustard wrote:

Gotta agree that I wouldn't be aiming for a dark corner this late in the year, lol! But if you're up for it, more power to you.

We played around on hogsback instead. Temps got to high 50s, I would say doable for sure but only after noon. Screaming barfies may insue...

Leliko Mana · · On the road in US · Joined Nov 2018 · Points: 45

Ahh guys, I was freezing too in my jacket and pants (in two pants!) but I love the place so much I'd go back in a heartbeat :)

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California
Post a Reply to "Corrugation Corner, Lovers Leap (Saturday 11/10…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started