Mountain Project Logo

Wanted: Phoenix area (or beyond) climbing partner

Original Post
Rebecca Harris · · Seattle · Joined May 2015 · Points: 0

Hey all - I'm looking for climbing partners - sport or trad. I have a pretty flexible schedule, a car, double rack & two ropes. I can lead 10's trad and 11's sport but have just as much fun on easier stuff. I've mostly been to Jack's and Cochise, would love to return or to check out some new areas. Cheers - Rebecca

ChadMartino · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 45

Hey Rebecca I’m in Scottsdale, always have Sat/Sun off, down to rope up or boulder. 2692073462

Nigel Kreuger · · Saskatoon, SK · Joined Oct 2018 · Points: 0

Hi Rebecca! I'll be visiting AZ from Canada during November (9-17) and would be keen to go climbing. Text me if you would be interested, (639)916-1192 

Lucia W · · Leeds · Joined Sep 2018 · Points: 0

Hi Rebecca! I'll be visiting AZ from Europe from the 18th to 27th of October and I would really love to go climbing. I've posted a message with a bit more info. If you're up for going for a climb please give me a shout!

https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/topic/115405197/looking-for-climbing-partner-in-sedona-or-rest-of-az-any-day-from-the-18th-to-th

Wyatt Potteiger · · Phoenix, AZ · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 0

Climb at pinnacle today? I have a trad setup and want to get on top. Can lead 10 trad 7177563469

Paul Paonessa · · Phoenix, AZ · Joined Jul 2007 · Points: 65

Hi Rebecca.  I am semi retired so I have a flexible schedule that allows for weekday climbing as well as most weekends.   I am not the stone master that once was but still like to get out to the crags and have some fun.   I know lots of the local areas and other friendly locals that I can introduce to.   Happy trails     pm me if your free this Saturday or Sunday. 13/14th.
paul

Alex Garcia · · Phoenix, AZ · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Rebecca! I’m looking for some lady crushers in AZ! My schedule varies week to week but I am down for either weekend or weekday craggin. I have quick and alpine draws but I am still in the market for a rope. I can lead 10s outside and top rope 11s. I can follow trad as well. Text me if you want to meet up sometime! 623.694.9476

Matt Webster · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

HI! I'm in Sedona this weekend 10/27-10/29 and looking for one or more climbing partners. Preference is for chill, single-pitch sport (10s) either in Sedona or Flagstaff. I'm easy though and I could get talked into going as far as Prescott (I climbed there last year and really liked it). I've got a full sport kit. -Matt (9178039846)

Colton Dimeck · · Mesa · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 40

Hey I’m headed down to Phoenix for the winter looking for a climbing partner shoot me a text if you want to rope up sometime! 602-469-7249

Lenore Sparks · · Bishop, CA · Joined Apr 2007 · Points: 770

Anyone want to climb anywhere this December? I am looking to climb basically anywhere around Arizona. Thanks!

Hiro Protagonist · · Colorado · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 290

Hi Rebecca, I’m a traveling mountain biker and climber.  My December onwards plans are up in the air, but I think include everything Las Vegas southwards.

I lead trad a grade or two below you, but could work out well for swinging leads and help me with my confidence on stuff harder for me.

Selling point for me is that I’m available 7-days a week. 

Colton Dimeck · · Mesa · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 40

Anyone want to climb chimera or spice box on camelback today? 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Arizona & New Mexico Partners
Post a Reply to "Wanted: Phoenix area (or beyond) climbing partner"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started