Mountain Project Logo

RRG September

Original Post
Kyle Sherby · · Redding, CA · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 335

Planning for an extended stay in the RRG starting early Sept. Maybe through Oct-Nov.  Would love to coordinate some climbing partners ahead of time. I'm hoping to project some routes in the 13a-d range, but I get stoked to climb with anyone regardless of difficulty. Taking a road trip before I apply for Grad School. Philosophy nerd, stoked on life. Hit me up!

Hari Rau-Murthy · · Yorktown Heights, NY (go t… · Joined May 2018 · Points: 45

I’m into math and philosophy too and I’m there rn if you want to climb tomorrow!  
I’m also gonna be there October 13-21st most likely and Im really looking to push my limits.  (I can on sight  most 10s and I can reliably bolt to bolt a good number of routes in the 11a-b range.  I’m good at dynos and I really want to try some routes that have them. Got a big wish list here :) )

I’m also here most weekends until school starts and probably a weekend in September.
Got all my gear and a car, and can give you a safe belay.  I’m also very patient and I’m more than willing to keep you on belay for a couple of hours while you project a route.

Hey let's keep in touch! Would love to wax philosophical and help you push your limits. I'm in california right now or i would climb with you tomorrow! Won't be there til the first week or two of september

Elizabeth Edward · · Louisville KY · Joined Jun 2018 · Points: 0

Hey there! If youre cool with a newbie climber, I'd love to join ya down at the gorge! I live a few hours away, and available most Monday-Wednesdays

I'll send ya a message! you have much experience belaying?

Justin Veenhuis · · Ferndale, MI · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 101

Ill be at the red and ready to climb on tues oct 2nd

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Midwest Partners
Post a Reply to "RRG September"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started