Mountain Project Logo

AZ Partners

Original Post
Ronnie Miller · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2006 · Points: 355

Hello,
I am looking to develop some more climbing partners, so figured why not give the forums a try.  I have been climbing for about 25 years and have done everything from bouldering to aid.  I took the last 2 years off from climbing because I was sick of driving long distances to crags . . . it was starting to wear me down.  Anyway, I have been back for about 2 months and have re-found my passion.  I am not as strong as before, but I am currently back to sport 11+/12-.  I haven't trad climbed since my return, but I have a strong foundation and have led up to 12+ and aided A4+ in the past.  At this point in my climbing I am really open to any grade and type of climbing.  I just enjoy being outside (of course I want to push grades if an option) and as long as you are a safe and experienced belayer, I will climb anything from super easy to hard.  I am open to travel to CA, NV, UT, NM, and CO if it fits in the schedule.  I have climbed all over the southwest and would love to get out.  I also mtn bike so combined trips are a plus.  I just have to coordinate with my family (kid is in club baseball so some weekends aren't free).  Hit me up here or PM.
Ron         

Ethan Judd · · Alta, Wyoming · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 0

Hey Ron, my name's Ethan. I've been climbing for three years and am super psyched on it. I climb 11+/12- sport and 10+/11- trad. I've done a good amount of multi-pitch trad and alpine routes as well. I am also looking for partners and would love to learn from someone more experienced. I'm in the Flagstaff area for another week and will then be in Las Vegas for three weeks. Moving to SLC after that and planning to hit red rock and Moab as often as possible. Hit me up. I'd love to climb with you. 208-260-1603

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Arizona & New Mexico Partners
Post a Reply to "AZ Partners"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started