Mountain Project Logo

Seneca Rocks Sept 24-28 (or possibly later)

Original Post
Chris Oleson · · Maryland · Joined May 2011 · Points: 1,493

Never been to Seneca but have heard great things, I lead trad at roughly 5.8/5.9 (Gunks grades, which I imagine are similar to Seneca grades), will have all gear and planning to camp for the week (weather permitting).  Hit me up!

Donna Jones · · Lewisburg, WV · Joined Jul 2018 · Points: 0

That week might be perfect for me and I have been to Seneca several times and can lead belay your Trad climbs and clean them and I am beginning to know the area a little bit so I can help find the routes and I know some of the guides up that way and I live two hours away and I would also camp. My name is Donna Jones and my number is 304-661-6410 and texting is the best way to reach me. I completed the multi-pitch classic called old man's and conn West and I found them both very easy and enjoyable and both took us to the very Peak and I would like to try candy corner

Matt Schafer · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2018 · Points: 0

I’d be interested later in October.

Steve Phillips · · Holden, MA · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

I’m free literally all the time (on strike). Would love to drive down to Seneca at anytime even just for the day. Text 508-769-3983 if you wanna organize something 

Matt Schafer · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2018 · Points: 0

Are you in Massachusetts? that’d be Impressive hustle.
I’m bouncing around until the week of October 13 14. Feels weird to say that since I’m really not Mr Go-getter traveling every weekend. 

I plan to be at seneca tues thru thurs next week...i will text you both Steve and chris

Chris Oleson · · Maryland · Joined May 2011 · Points: 1,493

At the moment the weather forecast looks pretty bad for next week.  Depending on weather I may not head down until next wknd (sept 29/30)

Yes I don't think I'm going anywhere this week because of all the rain and next week starts the hunting season so my focus is going to be shifting but I will try to get back into the climbing in between the hunting so stay tuned

Let me know if you plan to go next week at all I would be available the third fourth and fifth

Richard Wharton · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

I’m hoping to be in Seneca this Wednesday for a few days 

Okay Richard so let's correspond a bit tomorrow and talk about the possibility of meeting up next week and my phone number is 304-661-6410

sambo2591 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 60

I can climb down there tomorrow if anyone is still interested. 

Tedk · · elliottsburg pa · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 5

anyone interested in full days wed-thurs and half day friday of this week?.... been a few months since i have climbed so i would prefer to be around the .6 range i have followed harder but not out for hard stuff just have a good time and get some milage in,  i know alot of the popular routes and getting around. i have a rack/rope/etc.... 

Yes Ted Richard Wharton and I are meeting up at yokum's Deli and Market on Wednesday morning at 9 a.m. back in the restaurant area to climb a couple of days so you're welcome to call me at 304-661-6410 and we can talk about adding you to our group

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

South Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "Seneca Rocks Sept 24-28 (or possibly later)"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.